YOUR BODY

DEMI

Today was a very nice day. I had breakfast with Leeyah today since it was her day off and I wanted to do something for her.

"Can I tell you a joke?" Leeyah asked suddenly as we were walking towards Sadé's house.

"Go ahead."

"Okay, how many babies does it take to change a light bulb?" Odd joke but okay.

"I don't know,  how many?" I asked curiously.

"What's a light bulb? " Okay that was hilarious!  We walked into the  house and I was still laughing at the joke.

"Oh hey guys!" Sadé says from the kitchen and she looks like she's been trying to figure out what to eat. Shame.

"Hey Sadie, Hey Ri," Leeyah says while walking over to the couch with me in tow.

"Hey guys!"  Rihanna said. She has been in a gloomy mood since the news of the pregnancy.

"Guys I am quite bored, lets go to Gold Reef City!" Sadé mumbles whilst taking a seat next to Rihanna.

"What's that?" Both Rihanna and I ask in unison.

"Theme park vibes legggooo!!" Leeyah said excitedly.

"That should answer your question, lets go I'm driving" Sadé said grabbing her car keys and Rihanna's hoodie to wear.

We were having so much fun at Gold Reef City. We climbed every rollercoaster there. My favourites were Golden Loop, Miner's Revenge and The Anaconda. Rihanna was having so much fun, I'm glad this was able to take her mind off things, she needed this. The last ride we climbed was the Extreme X-Rider...that was AWESOME!!

"Guys which movie should we watch?" Sadé asked since we were giggling, reminding ourselves of the UFO which was scary but I couldn't stop laughing.

"How about we watch Devil's Due?" Rihanna suggested which a huge grin. Yay horror!

"Yeah! Demi and Leeyah what do you say?" Sadé asked

"Hahahaha yass! Legoo!" I squealed.

"Leeyah?" She looked a bit pale and horrified. cute.

"Uhh, can we watch something less...I don't know, devilish?" she begged. Aw this is so cute!

"Aww are you scared?" I cooed.

"No! I just don't like horror movies. I'm happy with animated movies thank you very much." she said defensively with her arms folded.

I walked closer to her ear and whispered into it "I'll be there with you and hold you very tight," this sent obvious chills down her spine

"O-okay I like the sound of that," she said a bit flustered. She was so adorable.

Halfway through the movie Leeyah was scarred for life! I couldn't stop laughing, it was rather amusing. Wayy better than the movie!

"Hahaha Leeyah relax! I'm right here," I said holding her tighter because she was shaking.

"I can't," she said burying her head in my neck.

"Why are you so afraid?" I was starting to be concerned.

"My cousin used to force me to watch them when we were young, he used to be horrible" she said letting a tear escape her eye.

"Where is he now?" I asked while wiping the tear off her cheek.

"Somewhere in the U.S," she said

"Well this idea was a bust!" I said chuckling a bit.

"Hahaha no I love being with you. Thank you Demi."