OPRAH DOLLARS

LEEYAH

"Are you ready for today, baby?" Demi asked after stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel.

"Yeah, I mean Andy and my team worked really hard. Plus I think it's good that Rihanna wants to help out," I walked towards Demi and gave a soft peck on her lips before I headed to the bathroom so that I could shower.

"The way you sold the concept, she would be crazy not to want to help babes. You're going to do amazing, I can feel it."

We spoke for a little while until Demi was done and she headed out to do more of her promo work for her latest album. It has been out for two weeks now and I still don't think there's enough hype around the album but I know it's going to get there.

Also, today was the day I got to pitch my marketing campaign for the EyeBang. My team and I have been working real hard to come up with this concept and I think that it's going to create a lot of hype.

After my shower, I decided to do a bit of meditation before I got dressed. It actually felt good meditating for a full hour in my birthday suit. Today I decided to dress in all white and show a bit of skin.

~
"Good morning Leeyah, here's your coffee," my assistant handed me a fresh cup of hot coffee, which I gladly accepted.

"Thank you, Portia. Is everyone inside?"

"Yup, they are just waiting for you. Good luck."

"Thanks babe but I won't need it," I sent her a wink before I turned to the door of the boardroom and opened it.

I walked in and let Portia in so that she could sit in on the meeting. There was at least fifteen people seated around the table and none of them looked like they stepped on dog shit on their way here. Thank you Allysus.

"Good morning everyone, I hope no one has been waiting too long," I flashed my winning smile and everyone just shook their heads with no complaint. I continued to speak, "Great, now let's get down to business."

"My team and I spent weeks thinking about how we could go about marketing the EyeBang. Now, we have already established that the EyeBang is a product that allows the user to express themselves in any way they choose.

That got us thinking, if this product is aimed at college students and the age group of 18-35 then what exactly would peak their interest? Music."

Almost everyone, except my team, looked perplexed and muttered to the next person to try and get a clue. I just walked around with a smirk and continued,

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Music. Today's youth is a musically inclined group and the only way we can peak their interest is through music. How? You might ask. Well, who here knows Rihanna?"

A few people lifted their hands and others just stared at me still trying to get where I was going with this. Yaaas stay intrigued b*tches.

"Rihanna is a world renowned pop star who has the world at her fingertips," I clicked on the presentation remote and a picture of Rihanna showed up.