IF MY BODY HAD A SAY

LEEYAH

After Demi's phone call, I left the event in a hurry but I was able to catch the promoter on my way out. Since it was a three hour shift, I was going to get 20K from this gig.

Right now, I've landed and I'm heading home. I can't stop thinking about what it is Demi needs to talk about. She can't want to break up with me since I've been treating her nice, right? I have been a good girlfriend, right? Loyal and sh*t.

The ride from the airport lasted for about an hour and now I'm preparing to get in. I take a deep breath and turn the nob. Before I could even comprehend what's happening, I'm pulled into a bone crushing hug from my petite girlfriend.

"Can't. Breathe," I manage to let out in a croak.

"Sorry baby," she let's go and I place my hand on the small of her back to pull her in for a passionate kiss.

"I missed you, Daddy."

Yep, Demi is totally daddy.

"I missed you too, mami. Now for the reason I called you," she led us both to the couch and she took a seat on my lap. I placed one of my hands on her exposed thigh since she's already wearing her negligee.

"What's up, buttercup?"

"Leeyah, I have to go on tour and I'm leaving tomorrow morning," she let's out in a small voice and to say I am shocked is an understatement.

"What? Baby that means you're leaving me to go to LA," she nodded sadly before I continued, "How long?"

"It officially starts next month, so the next two weeks will be promos."

"I get that but how long is the tour, baby?" I let out in frustration.

"The rest of the year, so five months."

"Five months?! Demi, I can't be away from you that long. I can't," I say with tears in my eyes. I rest my forehead on her chest and she wraps her arms around my neck and we stay like that for a long time.

"Baby, since I'm leaving tomorrow, let me do something for you."

Demi stood up and disappeared into the bedroom. She came out, a minute later, wearing a silk robe and holding a chair. She placed the chair in the middle of the room and gestured for me to come closer.

"Take off your clothes," she said in a stern voice. Apparently I wasn't quick enough because she snapped at me again, "Now, mami!"

I moved faster and I'm pretty sure I had creamed my panties. I was now left in my black lace panties and my boobs were exposed since I didn't wear a bra today.

Demi glared at me with a predatory stare and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She gently pushed me into the chair and walked to the sound system. The opening beats filled the room and I recognised the song as her newest single Body Say.

If I had it my way, I would take you down

If I had it my way, I would turn you out

Demi's sensual voice filled the room and I was turned on. She took off her robe but kept the belt. She held it in her teeth as she ran her hands from her thighs to her boobs.

And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, cause I'm at the edge

She made her way to me and I was thankful for her new workout routine because daddy's body was fine!

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

She traced my boobs using her fingers and stopped by the dip of my cleavage before she turned around and sat on my lap.

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

She was grinding her hips against mine and took my hands into hers. She made me squeeze her boobs as she let out very loud moans. My hands also trailed to her hip and I helped her grind her them against mine as I also let out a series of soft moans.

Near the end of the chorus, she stood up and took the belt from her teeth and kissed my lips. She went to stand behind me and took a hold of both my arms and started tying them to the back of the chair.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

After making sure that she did a good job in securing my hands, she came to sit on my lap. This time she was facing me, so my eyes were at the same level as her perfect boobs. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her boobs and I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it.

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

I left so many bite marks and hickeys around Demi's boobs and I was unashamed. Demi continued to grind against my crotch but this time she placed her hand inside the band of my panties.

"You're so moist, mami," she said in a raspy voice.

"Only for you, daddy" she inserted her finger into my opening and I let out a moan. The fact that my hands were tied was driving me crazy.

Demi inserted another finger and captured my lips into hers. The neighbours are definitely going to file a complaint because I was louder than the music, no doubt.

My mind is getting in the way
Can't feel what my body say
I'mma tell you anyway
My mind is getting in the way
Can't feel what my body say
I'mma show you anyway

There's only one thing left for us to do
Oh, you can

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to
You can touch me with slow hands
Dreamland
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

I came before the music ended and Demi cleaned me up before untying my hands. Once I was free, I pulled my girlfriend in for a long and sensual kiss.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, daddy," I whispered in her ear and got really excited when she stood up and took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I was going to miss her so much!

-------------------------

I swear Body Say always leaves me feeling some type of way. Well, I hope you enjoyed this.

Mmapetja Leshilo 

Twitter: @LovaticLeshilo
Snapchat: Petjazana
IG: mmapetjal
Musical.ly: Athenapetjinkie