EW AT FEELINGS

LEEYAH~

This morning was very different from any other. I woke very early and meditated, channeling my chakras. I am sort of a hippie, minus the getting high part but I seek peace with my mind, body and soul.

Anyway after that I took a shower and I sang! I never sing, unless I'm in a very good mood. I dressed a bit laid back today. A white v-neck, a black sleeveless leather jacket, Black skinnys and black combat boots. Ironically, my dark clothing does not match my very bright mood.

I made my way to work and worked on the upcoming pitch with my team. It's really coming together well, now I remember why I studied Marketing and Clinical Psychology at the same time. You get to delve into psychology when marketing a new programme and the product ends up being an emotional success.

"Okay Andy I think we are done," I said in a hurrying tone.

"Where are you rushing to? Got a date?" he said while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Hmmh? What are you talking about?" I played dumb. No way was Andy getting information out of me that easy.

"Hmmh okay Leeyah be that way but I will find out." he said with confidence lined in his tone.

"You are so nosy, I'll see you tomorrow." I pecked his cheek and left. I quickly texted Demi to meet me at the cinema.

"Heyy you!" Demi said while pulling me into a hug. She was wearing a studded leather jacket, black skinnys and combat boots.

"Heyy D! Hashtag twins," I said while admiring her outfit choice, those skinnys were doing wonders for her ass.

"So what are we watching??" Demi glanced at the list of movies now showing and took her time in making her choice.

"Uhh it would be great if you could make a choice before Jesus comes," I said in a hurrying tone mainly because as long as we were hanging out, the movie did not matter.

"Oh alright, lets watch Alexander and the terrible horrible something something," she said too lazy to read the whole movie title. She was cute.

"Okay then legoo," I said while making my way to purchase the movie tickets.

We moved on to get our popcorn and drinks and then proceeded to the theatre it was showing at.

~

"Oh my gosh it could not have been that bad," she said while laughing. After the movie, we decided to get something to eat before I have to go to my next gig.

"It wasn't but the fact that I reiterated most of the speech still bums me out," I said in a very saddened tone. I was telling her about the time I did a speech based on the movie we watched during a public speaking competition.

"Hey don't be sad. You were a genius, still are. Do not dwell in the things that make you sad okay?" by this time she was holding my hand rubbing circles on it with her thumb.

"Thank you Demi," I gave her a faint smile to show her that her actions did not go unappreciated. Also her holding my hand caused an internal explosion of a nice but unfamiliar feeling. I could get used to this.

"It's no big deal," she let go of my hand and I internally groaned due to the loss of contact. Her eyes were still piercing into mine and boring holes into my soul. She leaned closer and involuntarily, I did the same. It was like my mind had lost control over my body and the lust was overpowering my reasoning. But I couldn't go through with this.

"I uhh have a gig to attend...uhh I'm sorry, bye," I ran out of there leaving Demi all by herself. I am such a fool but it was for her own good. I cannot go through with that. Feelings are stupid and I don't know why we catch them, I'd rather catch a cold.

_____________________||

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana