COOKIE

DEMI

"No, you don't get to do that! I thought I told you to leave last night, Wilmer!" I rubbed my temples and let out a huge sigh. Wilmer is going to give me grey hairs and I'm too flawless to go down like that.

"Come on, Hermosa! Don't you want things to go back to the way they were? You didn't mean to break up with me, I have forgiven you already mija."

"First of all, fuck you! Secondly, I don't like how things were back then. Thirdly, why haven't you left? I don't need you to ruin my birthday. Get out!"

I let Wilmer stay in my hotel room last night, only because he was acting like a damn baby. Honestly, I thought I had made it clear that he should've been gone before the world woke up.

"Surely you don't mean that, chica," he took a few steps towards me and held my arms. "Yes follow that feeling, Demi. I know you don't really want me to go. Your little South African girlfriend or whateverthefuck isn't even here for your birthday."

I took another deep breath before lifting my head to meet the eyes that I used to love so dearly."You don't get to do this anymore. You don't get to waltz into my life and try to fuck shit up for me! I honestly need you to leave."

A single lonely tear escapes my eye and I silently curse myself for being so vulnerable. What Wilmer and I had was amazing but our schedules were always against us ever working out. I tried to save the relationship but it was just too crazy and eventually I had to give up before I gave into a hard life filled with uncertainty.

I won't lie and say that I don't still love him because I do. He gave me some of the best moments of my life but I am not in love with him. I'm in love with Leeyah, a wonderful girl who treats me like a queen and puts up with my bipolar ass everyday. I honestly don't think there's anyone else I would rather spend the rest of my time with.

After a while passes of us just staring at each other, Wilmer lets out a small sigh signalling defeat. "Bien. I will respect your decision but can I ask for a kiss?"

"I don't know, Wilmer. I really love Leeyah and I can't risk my relationship like that." I take a few steps back and rest my weight on my right leg. When is he going to leave already?

"Come on, hermosa. I promise to leave after that, " he takes a step closer and I can't help but be irritated with him and his stubbornness. Let's get this over with.

LEEYAH

I arrived in New York like two hours ago and I'm not tired at all. That's one thing being a DJ has blessed me with, I don't tire easily and I'm able to get a lot done running on just 30 minutes of sleep.

Anywho, it's like ten in the morning and I'm getting ready in my hotel room. Portia called earlier to let me know that everything I had planned for today was ready.

I'm all dressed up and ready to go see my baby. It took a lot not to just run to her room as soon as I had arrived but she hates being disrupted from her sleep so I gave her two more hours because I'm nice. Today, I decided to wear a white jumpsuit and a black blazer with black Louboutin heels.

I'm standing right outside Demi's door and it's a little bit open. I can hear her speaking to someone and she doesn't seem happy. I listen in on their conversation because I'm really torn at who this might be and if I should barge in and break his face.

"Come on, hermosa. I promise to leave after that." Wait, why does this guy sound like Handy Manny? And did he just? Oh bitch, you tried it.

I push the door and it creates the most dramatic sound causing both of their heads turn to my direction.