STRANGERS

LEEYAH~

I woke up feeling very groggy. This is what I hated about my lifestyle, late nights and early mornings. Anyway I woke up and went to shower.

I wore a black jumpsuit. A sophisticated one with long sleeves. I don't know what possessed me to buy it but I loved it anyway. I tied my red hair in a bun and made myself a cup of coffee.

After having some coffee and reading a few chapters from the book I was currently reading. I grabbed the keys to my Ferrari Aventador and headed to work.

"Morning Leeyah," my assistant greeted "everyone is waiting for you in the boardroom," she said while handing me my documents.

"Morning and thanks Portia." I smiled at her and headed to the boardroom which was on the 5th floor.

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen apologies for my tardiness I hope we are ready to begin." Gosh! I hated this part of my day. Every thing was so serious and professional, it was sickening.

"We are ready when you are Miss Blakes," my boss responded while giving an encouraging smile.

"Okay then, if you open your booklets to page 6 you'll find the results of the experiment graphed in a pie chart for you," I gave them time to analyse the pie chart.

"Basically what you are seeing is the effectiveness of the EyeBang tested on normal college students. The gadget increased the students productivity by 25.6% that to me is impressive enough to actually start marketing." This earned me a lot of nods from the board members.

"If you continue to look at page 11, you'll see that our biggest bet would be to make college students our target audience. In a survey conducted about a week ago, we found that atleast 90% of the students would benefit from the EyeBang, the other 10% being technophobes." Ah, as much as I hated this job, I totally slay at it. Marketing is not really hard, it just demands strategy.

"Miss Blakes, I see where you are going with this and I like it. Okay, gather your team and create magic." my boss was a cool guy, dramatic but cool.

"Okay then I guess I will see you guys when we decide to pitch to Asus." I packed my brief case and went to my office. "Portia, get my team to my office as in yesterday!"

*time lapse*

"Okay Andy arguing about this is not going to get us anywhere and I need an Ice Freeze from Mugg&Bean," I held the bridge of my nose in frustration. We have been working on the project for two hours and now we were stuck on the colour of the eye in the logo.

"Yeah I get that Lee but I honestly think the eye should be rainbow coloured. It perceives the idea of college kids being energy filled and expressive," Andy concluded. Hmmh, I actually liked it.

"Okay Andy make it happen. I will see you guys bright and early tomorrow." I started packing up my things, I really needed that Ice Freeze.

"Oh and Lee you actually dragged the argument longer than it was supposed to. Gurl! You need a girlfriend, seriously," he said playfully. He was right though. I haven't dated in a while and that put me on edge a bit. Girlfriends keep me grounded and tame my wild nature.

"Whatever Andy from Toy Story," I flipped him off. That was a stupid retort but it always seemed to get the job done. It got under his skin which was really weird.

While walking towards the shop I got a distracted and ended up bumping into someone. "Watch it!" Ugh, I hated bumping into people it was really awkward.

"Oh gosh not again! I'm so sorry" the gorgeous girl said.

"No, it's okay really. I'm Leigh-Anne but you can call me Leeyah," I responded. Did I mention that she is gorgeous? well, she is!

"I'm Demetria but you can call me Demi," She said flashing her smile, which was adorable.

"Well...Demi wanna grab some Mugg&Bean?" I asked looking quite terrified of what her answer would be.

"Yeah sure, I was heading there anyways. But I cannot stay long" She said a bit disappointed.

"Oh okay then let's make most out of the time we have," I said linking our arms. Optimism, girls love that.

We got to the shop and she ordered what she needed to order and so did I. Ice Freeze, yum. I had a little chat with her and people were eyeing us weirdly. Creepy society.

"When can I see you again Demi?" I said blushing a bit. I had to see her again.

"Well I'm going to be here for a while, so how about you give me your number and I will text you?" I gestured for her to hand her phone over and I entered my number.

"See you soon," I winked at me causing her to blush. She waved goodbye and left the shop.

Later at home, after my gig, I still couldn't stop thinking about Demi. It may have been midnight but I received a text from her earlier saying it was nice meeting me and the least I can do is reply.

Hey Demi! It was nice hanging out with you earlier, you are very cool. Maybe next time we can hang out for a much longer period.-LeeYah <3

I sent the text suddenly feeling nervous. Why did I add a heart though?! Ugh anyway Que será será (Whatever will be, will be). My phone vibrated indicating a message.

Hahaha yeah well tomorrow I have nothing to do. So we can hang out then, that's if you don't mind.-Demi <3

Ah she sent the heart back. That's a good sign right? Right.

Okay let's meet at Sandton City. There's a restaurant I have been dying to try out. I'll text you when I am done at work and don't ever think I would be bothered by hanging out with you. Goodnight Demi.-LeeYah <3

Oh no. I was dosing off and my panda onesie was not helping, it was so damn cosy. Luckily, Demi replied at that moment.

I'll see you tomorrow then Leeyah. Goodnight and sweet dreams.- :*

Ah kissy face emoji! Ohmigod! I was definitely going to have sweet dreams now.

______________________||

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana