SCREAM MY NAME

LEEYAH~

"LEEYAH LEEYAH LEEYAH" The crowd kept cheering my name. This was the highlight of my day.

"Y'ALL AIN'T READY FOR THIS YET!" And right at that moment, I let the bass drop. The crowd went bezerk! They totally got lost in the music.

I played three more tunes before I had to hand the turn tables to Dj T-bose. "IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CRAZY DJ SIGNING OUT OF DUTY, ENJOY THE REST OF THE NIGHT AND SHOW ME THAT YAYA" I yelled and some girls actually showed me that yaya (A/N South African dance)

I moved from the podium and made my way to the bar. "A blowjob please" I smirked at the bartender. Relax, it's the name of the shot. It's made by slowly pouring Baileys Irish Cream and Kahlúa and Amaretto and topping with whipped cream without mixing and I find that insanely cool.

After drinking the shot and letting it burn my throat for a while, I turned to face the dance floor. I examined the vibe and my eyes landed on a very cute girl eyeing me and totally undressing me with her eyes.

I think what I was wearing was making me look extra sexy tonight. I had on a basketball crop top, very short black shorts with gold chains as a belt and my brown Timbaland heels. You have to hand it to me, I looked amazing.

"So are you actually going to drink with me or are you going to keep eye fucking me all night?" I said to the girl with a seductive smirk. Works like a charm on the ladies.

"Both seem equally tempting," she thought out

"Okay let me make this simple, instead of eye fucking me you get to fuck me how does that sound??"

"I love it! I'm Bree by the way," She said while leading us to the bar and ordering us some Vegas Bombs.

"I'm Leeyah very sexy Marketing Manager by day and extra sexy Dj by night and also every girl's fantasy," I said while nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Oh is that so?" she questioned after trying to stifle a moan.

"Excuse me while I visit the Ladies room" Being the tease I was, I left her all hot and flustered.

When I entered the bathroom, it was empty. Good. I went to take a look at myself in the mirror and that's when I heard the door open and close again. I looked up to see Bree walking up to me.

"Oh hey you" Before I could say anything else, she had already found my lips and our tongues were wrestling each other.

I immediately took control and picked her and placed her on the sink. I began kissing her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. My hands were in her tshirt and groping her boobs. She took absolute pleasure in this by moaning A LOT.

Driven by lust, I pulled down her shorts and her thong. I went down on her and started kissing her sensitive part. Her hand tangled itself in my hair and pushed me to kiss harder. I then licked her and she couldn't help but scream my name.

I felt her shake against me and I stood up, While still thrusting my fingers. I kissed her until she reached her peak. She shook while I cleaned her up.

"Bye, beautiful," I said to her then left, leaving her to ride out her climax.

What can I say? I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream.

________________________________________________________||

Mmapetja Leshilo

@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana