𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 24𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯 )

When Jess closed his locker, he had jumped startled at the sight of Cherry next to him, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. The pout and the puppy eyes she gave him made Jess aware of exactly what she was going to do, making him quickly shake his head. "Whatever you're going to ask me to do, the answer is no."

"Come on! You don't even know what I want." she protested as Jess walked away. Huffing, she jogged to catch up with him, her long skirt flowing behind her as her blonde locks curled by her ears. "You and me, dance marathon this Saturday."

"What part of me looks like a dancer to you?" Jess lifted an eyebrow at her amused, crossing his arms over his chest.

Cherry tilted her head. "The Patrick Swayze in you?"

"How long is this thing going to last?"

She hesitated at his question, grinning sheepishly. "Twenty-four hours."

"Twenty-fou─ no way." Jess immediately retorted as he continued down the hallway towards the exit. "What in the world makes you think I want to spend twenty-four hours with you?"

"Because you owe me." 

Jess froze in his tracks, groaning as he rubbed his face tiredly. With hesitance and reluctance, he turned around to stare at her amused grin, narrowing his eyes. "From what do I owe you? The leaving to New York without a goodbye or the argument we had before that?"

"I was actually going to say that time I bought you ice-cream, but I guess your reasons are better than mine." she laughed at the expression on his face, linking her arm through his as she pulled him across the school yard, feet slightly sinking into the grass. "Come on, we'll have a great time! We'll get all dressed up, and I'll even buy you all the coffee needed to last."

He allowed himself to be pulled by her, rolling his eyes. "It's like you're describing my nightmare."

"See you Saturday!" Cherry ignored his groans, grinning excitedly at him before walking away. Jess shook his head, smiling softly at her retreating figure. Suddenly realising his expression, he widened his eyes, blushing and looking away.