𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬 )

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞.

She hadn't entirely processed the fact that she was leaving the small town to the famous big city — perhaps forever. Perhaps she'd never live in Stars Hollow again. The blonde found it more comforting to not think about that. 

She had been very hesitant to tell her mother, not sure how she'd react. What if she was locked away in her room, type Rapunzel? However, the reaction she got what not the one she expected. Bethany Doose had been happy. She had even helped her daughter pack, promising to drive up in case she forgot anything essential. 

Closing the suitcase, Bethany turned to her daughter. "Oh, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" Cherry asked, pretending to stare at her nails nonchalantly. When her mother continued what she was doing, the blonde cleared her throat. "You could at least show some remorse that me, your only daughter, is leaving the nest."

Bethany snorted, resting the basket of clothes on her hip. "You are so dramatic. I can't wait to get your ass out of my house." 

Gasping dramatically, Cherry threw herself on the bed. "Mom! You're lucky I don't report you to social services."

"Come on, Jess will be waiting for you." 

Grabbing her suitcases, Cherry straightened her posture, exhaling shakily at how everything was changing so quickly. Meeting her mother's gaze, she smiled. "Who would have known me and Jess would be running off to New York?"