ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

" 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑅𝑢𝑛, I run and run towards the cornucopia, towards the weapons, I seem to be the fastest as the other tributes are still more than a few feet away. I seem to have shaken Clement and with that she wasn't prepared and was a few beats behind.

Getting to the jackpot, I throw a bag over my shoulder, grabbing a belt full of knives on it I wrap it around myself as I hear a rustle coming from my side I quickly turn just in time to see a guy from six charge at me, I dodge his punch and with a swift motion I take the knife and impale him right in the throat causing him to choke on his own blood. Turning around I see a girl coming at me and I throw myself to the side grabbing a spear and impaling her right in the stomach causing her to go down.

Taking extra knives I throw them at any tribute in my sight line, a couple throwing back at me but I take them down quickly as my knives lodge in their heads, one knocks the air out of me from behind and I grunt,

"You're gonna die four" he says as he tries taking the knife and punching me at the same time. I quickly dodge his punches as I wrap my legs around his waist and spit in his face causing him to jerk back as I take my knife and stab him in the neck.

Boom, Boom, Boom

The adrenaline pumps through me as I hear the Booms of cannons, I realize I'm not with the careers and need to get the hell out as I make my run to the wooded mountains. I quickly encounter a group of four people, guessing this is some sort of alliance. I take my knife out as I hear them chuckle, "what you gonna do little girl, kill us with your beauty"

'𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙' rings through my mind as I roll my eyes I snicker, "honey I'm more than just a pretty face."

I say as I throw my knife at him, he barley moves out of the way before it sticks him in the arm, the girl from his district charges me and I dodge her punch as I grip her arm and stick my knee right in her stomach I then throw her over my shoulder and take another knife throwing it right in-between the other guys head as he mourned for his friend. I take my spear and twist it around as the other girl screamed at me in rage and threw her knife at me, I quickly turn so it impaled in my bag and I smirked, "thanks hun for the free knife" I say as she comes at me I quickly move and trip her right on the ground as I stick my spear in her side. I quickly snap my head to the boy who called me a pretty face as I take my spear out of this girls lifeless body.

He stutters as he falls back, I approach him and I look down at him, "I'm sorry.." I whisper to him as I decide it's best if he suffers no more and I slit his throat.

Looking at the lifeless bodies I killed, they woulda killed me first. Was all I could think before the side of my cheek screams in pain, I quickly look in the direction of where the knife came from to see Clement glaring at me. It only scrapped my cheek thankfully and I tighten the handle around my spear as I watch as the other careers down the hill kill off other tributes.

"Well well, the great and glorious Miss Victoria Grace. I hope you know I'm gonna kill you." A smirk slowly appears on her face, "just like my brother did to your pathetic pretty faced brother."

My grip tightens even more as she disrespects my brother I glare at her, "but you're wrong Clement. You can disrespect me. But don't you dare. Disrespect the people I love."

I say as I charge at her, she and I seem like an even match as we both tackle each other, she makes a move and I do, we get back on our feet as I've had enough I throw my spear she quickly dodges out of the way but just before she makes her next move we hear a loud grunt. Clement quickly turns her head to see the spear I thrown was right in Evans stomach. He looks down at it then back at me as fear ran through his eyes. I can hear Clements scream as she let her guard down and ran to Evan as he tumbled to the ground.

I just stood there, starring as Clement cries to Evan and I look at my bloodied hand of my own and back at the spear in him. I could have killed Clement then too. But I didn't, haven't I killed enough people, don't I already have the blood of ten tributes on my hands..

I watch as Vince motions me to run, to move and I don't start doing so until I see Clements face filled with hatred, I start turning the other way as I run, I run and run, I barley make it out but I swore I heard her shout something, "IM GOING AFTER YOUR PRETTY LOVER BOY NEXT!"

Lover boy.. Gage, no. I try to keep my game face on. Had he made it out of the blood bath? Is he hurt? God where are you Gage.
I need you.