𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤~ 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

"𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "It's fine, they might be mad at us for a bit but they'll come around."

"No I don't think you quite understand, she's the only thing keeping him alive, keeping him sane. We need to get all of them"

"We will when the time is right, the point is we have who we need and that's Katniss, we'll get the boy and the girls soon"

"I just hope you realize what risk you're taking."

I wake up to muttering voices, my head throbs and my body feels weakened.

What even happened.

I open my eyes to a bright light above me, I squint to readjust my lightening.

I groan in pain as I sit up and look around. Laying next to me is Katniss, her eyes closed and she seems to be whispering something.

My hearing is a bit damaged and I can feel I broke a few bones, I'm guessing from the impact of the lightening strike.

Looking over I see beetee alive and well, but no Victoria.

I saw her with Peeta aren't they safe?

I snap my head around to the voices once more, "I'm sure they'll understand" a woman's voice speaks.

"I'm sure they'll have us on their kill list" the voice of Plutarch rings out and I sit up and slide off the medical table. I quickly pull the tubes from my body out that gave me medicine and I walk to the doors.

They automatically open and both Coin and Plutarch the game maker look over at me.

I blankly stare at both of them back and forth.

"Where's Victoria" my voice rings out in the silence it was a weakened voice, not as manly as I normally have it.

Both look at each other before She looks back at me, "the capital got them. Johanna, Peeta.. Victoria."

Her names rings out, it takes a bit for my slow moving brain to quite understand her words.

She's in the capital.

My best friend and Lover are both. Which means I'm alone here.

I look down at the ground then back up at Plutarch. I rush to him and grip him by the collar pulling him to me.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SAID YOUD GET HER OUT!! WHERES HAYMITCH HE PROMISED!!" I scream out but mixed emotions as tears begin to roll down my cheeks in frustration and pain.

"We promised after Katniss and Peeta Finnick. Peeta is in the capital too" I ignore his words.

I hear faint footsteps as I'm injected with something and I hyperventilate as I try to regain my control of my own body I snap in and out as I tumble to the ground I watch as Coin watches us and I look her straight in the eyes as My vision blurs from the tears within them.

Darkness takes over as I fall back into a sleep.

Victoria was suppose to get out. I made a promise to protect her. I failed. Would she ever forgive me. Only if she's still alive. Please be.
I have to get her.

My last thoughts were of Victoria and her voice, her lips, her touch, her smile, her love.

~

  Waking up once more I look over to find Katniss starring at me, her eyes seem red and puffy. She must have found out as well. We lock eyes as I think this.