ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

" 105 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I wake up to the sound of banging on my bedroom door.

I groan in compliance as I dig my head right into Finnicks arm. He also sighs as the banging quickened.

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Johannas voice rung out as she slammed the door open I widen my eyes making sure the covers were still covering me.

At my reaction Johanna giggles and winks towards me, "it's not like I haven't seen it before anyway" obviously joking I could feel finnicks glare upon Johanna and I simply shake my head.

They do anything to annoy each other.

"What time is it?" I mutter

"It's time for the groom to leave! Because it's bad luck to see the wife on their wedding day!" Johanna says just as Haymitch clumsily walks in the door with a beer bottle in his hand.

"I have found the.. refreshments!" He says obviously drunk as hell as he walks into the wall partly.

I roll my eyes in his direction, "Haymitch it's barely eight in the damn morning. Also the refreshments like that shouldn't even be out!" This causes Finnick to chuckle as he brushes his hand against my arm that is wrapped around me.

"and you DIDNT SHARE!!" Johanna jumps out at Haymitch to get the bottle as Haymitch tries to pry her hands off.

"How the hell did we end up with these people.." Finnick whispers into my ear and I smile softly gazing him in the eye.

We both smile at each other, just as Haymitch grips finnicks arm to pull him out of bed, "gross, enough love dovey bullshit fish, your ass needs to get ready" he says as he pries Finnick from me and I steal a light kiss from Finnick.

"I'll see you soon!" I say just as Finnick scurried out of the bed before Haymitch tried to push him off.

He smiles in my direction, "very soon my love" he says just as Haymitch pushed Finnick out the door and makes a fake gagging noise causing me to smile and shake my head.

I couldn't help but giggle at the sight I had witnessed.

"Hey bIcH!" Johanna states as she jumps on the bed next to me, "how come your boobs are bigger than mine! No fair!" She says as she pouts and laid her head on my lap.

"Johanna.. are you drunk too?" She gives me a smile and shakes her head no.

I eye her suspiciously and she giggles and shrugs, "maybe a little." She says as she gives me a troubled smile.

What a great start to my wedding day already. But what would I expect from Haymitch and Johanna. I giggle to myself at the thought and just enjoy whatever moments I have with them.

~

"Do I seriously have to wear heels.." I groan in annoyance at the heels laid out in front of me.

Effie and the crew looked hurt and she scuffs, "yes!! Now put them on! You are a lady" she states as I sigh and grudgingly slide them on.

God I fucking hate heels.