ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

" 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Victoria?" Finnicks voice echoed from down the stairs startled me a bit as I come back into reality. The hot tears streamed down my face.

I remember.

With the note in my hand I walk out the door and stand at the very top of the stairs, as I slowly walk down them I can see Finnick Messing around with the kitchen utensils just like he would before.

He doesn't seem to notice me as He is concentrating on the cook book before him.

I stare at this man, my man, my everything, my best friend, my lover, my life.

I can't speak, I don't say anything as I stand there with tears streaming down my face, I can barley make it out but I manage. "Promise me, Promise me this is forever." I could hear my own voice crack a bit as Finnick widen his eyes and turns to me. His eyes glance down at the note and back up to my teary red eyes.

He parts his lips as his face is filled with recognization, "Always." He says as his own eyes become teary.

"I r-remember fin." I mutter as I run over to him and he begins to take steps towards me just as I crash into his arms, he twirls me around as he chuckles a bit and we both cry in each other's arms. I could feel him shake a bit.

"I thought you'd never remember. I thought you were gone Vic.." I shake my head quickly and pull back to wipe the tears that ran down his face, "shhhh no baby, I'm here. It's me. I remember. I remember everything." I say and smile through my tears.

"Im never letting you go again vic, I can't- I can't be without you again. I'm so sorry." His voice is weak as his eyes were full of sorrow.

I brush strands of his dirty blonde hair back and shake my head, "shhh it's okay, I forgive you, I love you"

He smiles softly as suddenly his lips are met with mine like magnets. The feeling of pure love, my heart was pounding out of my chest as I was filled with so much joy, butterflies filled my stomach as The kiss was passionate and loving.

Once we broke away we both laugh a bit and press our foreheads against each other's. I take in his presence that I never realized how much I truly needed.

"I love you most" his soothing voices speaks out as we both can't help but smile at each other.

~

The cool salty breeze brushes against my skin, the sand between my toes calms me as Finnick holds my hand.

I look out upon the distant waters, water upon water. It was so nice, peaceful. I smile at Finnick as he and I make eye contact occasionally and he leads me down the beach further.

He rubs his thumb against my hand as he walks and suddenly we stop.

I could hear the sea gulls call from a distance and the sunset was perfect, mix of orange, purple, pinks.

Looking out I tuck my hair behind my ear before he turns to face me, "Vic." He speaks out.

I look over at him as he squeezes the hand he was holding and we stand there.

His eyes filled with passion, love.

"From the moment I met you, the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew I had to make you mine. I've watched you become an amazing woman. I've watched you fall, fail, but every-time you get back up, you inspire me to become a better person, you guide me, love me, for every flaw I may have and I shall do the same until the day I take in my last breath. I promise to hold your hand to the ends of the earth, wipe every tear that may shed from your eyes, kiss every broken piece you may have. Love every weakness you may have. Cherish our good times and love your bad times. I will never let you go again, let another moment between us go Un-cherished, For we may never know when it will be the last-
Victoria Grace, will you do me the honors, in becoming Mrs. Odair."