What the hell is that guy~ 7

Yukios pov
I sat at one of the booths in the cafe while touka kaneki and nishiki closed the shop and I looked up information on hisho in true crosses database.

Mephisto was finally able to provide it to me but there's no leads so far.

[sigh]
[thunk]

I looked up to see nishiki.

"What's the matter" I asked.

"You looked like you needed coffee and there was enough left for a brew so here" he said when I saw the cup slid over to me "anything you want to eat?" He asked.

"I may not have known you for long but this seems out of character. What's the catch" I asked.

"Don't be a prick" he said "if you don't need anything I'm going to go before touka yells at me" he said when I hesitated to tell him as he walked away.

I stood up my hands hitting the table when he looked back.

"Thank you" I said and coughed slightly as I looked away And sat back down pushing up my glasses.

That was a bit embarrassing.

I took the coffee as I sipped some and looked through the files.

Was there anyone close with hisho if I go through his mission reports I should be able to find some people who've probably worked with him again.

[buzz]

I flinched at the words on the screen.

'Files deleted'

"What?!" I snarled and stood up "tch" I took out my phone to call mephisto.

"Where are you going?" I heard kaneki ask.

"I'm going to make a call outside I won't be long" I said.

[door opens/closes]

I stood on the steps as I heard the line ringing.

He's usually just crammed in his office what's the hold up.

"Ah Yukio my dear what's the matter" he answered .

"There's something wrong with the files you gave me the password to" I said.

"That is?" He asked.

"They were deleted" I said .

"Oh heavens me!" He said.

There's no way he couldn't have known.

"Yeah could you look into it Im sure it's one of hishos connections and I'm trying to find out why there is a file of Rins friend" I said.

"Yes yes don't fret I'll do my best" he said.

"Yeah" I sighed and hung up.

There's something off about mephisto...he's bad at acting if anything he probably has something to do with this.

I never had any trust in him before and now I just use what sources I can gather and usually if it's something he's not involved in our exchanges work out fine but...what could mephisto have to do with someone as minor as hisho.