Familiar faces~4

Rins pov
I woke up seeing kaneki in my arms and flinched as I moved carefully trying not to wake him.

I felt kaneki move below me as he woke up and met my eyes as I was trying to climb over him.

"Good morning" I said awkwardly when his face heated.

"What are you doing" he blushed as I chucked.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you or have you in a position like this...I was just going to go shower," I said and climbed off the bed.

"Be careful with your wounds" he said and fell back asleep as I smiled slightly and walked to the restroom.

[door closes]

I went to the sink as I stared at my reflection.

I look fine...I guess that's a good thing.

[shower runs]

I removed the bandages from around me seeing that the scars that were there only last night were now completely healed.

You don't have to worry about wounds kaneki.

I continued to undress as I walked into the shower feeling the water hit my back.

How the hell am I going to tell Yukio.

I covered my eye as the water dripped from my hair.

Kaneki's pov
I heard the shower run as I stood up and walked out of the room.

Now that rin is a half ghoul I wonder how he's actually feeling about it...it can't be easy no matter how much he could of endured.

And what I saw wasn't him being fine.

Flashback

I watched as rin stared at the wall blankly

[laughing]

My eyes watered as I watched him laugh soon returning to the blank stare

Present

But...why was he laughing.

I yawned slightly.

'He probably has someone in his head now too'

My eyes widened when I saw touka walk toward me.

"Did you sleep the night with rin?" She said when I blushed slightly.

"It's nothing like that" I sighed.

What the hell...is rize back? Or has she always been here.

I shook the thoughts from my head as I walked down to the shop.

[sigh]

Rizes words replayed in my head 'he probably has someone inside his head now too'

I'll have to ask I mean it's nothing to be ashamed of anyway...for now I'll make him some coffee.