Trust us~ 8

Toukas pov
[gunfire]
[clanking]

I shot my kagune at ayato while Yukio did the same firing his gun at my brothers legs trying to make him immobile.

[gun clinks]

"Shit" Yukio said as he reloaded.

"Id love to play catch-up but I have to go" ayato said when he shot Yukios gun and hand with his kagune.

"Agh!" Yukio cursed as he hid behind the table and stared at the shard in his hand.

I watched ayato appear in front of me when I was slammed into the counter.

[crashing]

"Bastard" I said when I charged at him despite being in this state. I felt a punch in my gut as I was sent flying once more.

"Agh" I let out as blood left my mouth and I felt my vision became clouded.

Nishikis pov
"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I heard rin yell when he charged at the ghouls standing in front of us.

"RIN!" I yelled when I watched him swing his sword around his head then across as the flames around him were sent flying towards the ghouls.

[growling]

You're shitting me! where the hell did he get that much power?!

I watched as the ghouls who didn't move in time had their kagune burned to ash. That explained when I found him in the alley. I watched rin stab through them as he snarled.

[screaming]

My eyes widened.

He's just beating them up...even now he doesn't want to kill anyone...but the flames aren't cooperating.

"Rin! Calm down before you burn the entire city down!" I yelled .

"Alright alright...but we have to hurry!" He said and started to run again "I need to save him...I can't lose anyone else"

I snarled as I followed him

"Well at least let me help you, idiot!" I snarled as I ran beside him.

"Y-you're not Afraid," he asked.

"Why would I be you're just an idiot" I glared "I mean yomo has been telling you not to just charge in and the first thing you do in a situation like this is exactly that"

I watched him flinch in surprise as he smiled slightly.

"You need to trust us to rin...don't think we haven't noticed all that shit going on with you...you're falling apart" I sighed.

"I'm fine...right now I just want to save Kani," he said.

"Right," I said "then get your head out of your ass" The ghouls from before followed us as they surrounded us again.

Rin automatically fought off some of them as he tried making his escape Only to be stopped once more.

"Damn" he snarled.