19. Who Is It?

"Who is it?" Paul asked, his eyes widening even more than usual.

"Get up," I kissed the skin on Paul's shoulder quickly. "Put your shirt on."

He quickly got off me and almost panicked as he buttoned his shirt. He fixed his hair and just as he opened the door of my room to have a look at the door, another pebble hit the outer face of the window. I got off the bed and pulled a pair of trousers on. I gestured for Paul to go downstairs and look who had come. He hesitantly shot one last glance at the dangerously tapping window and then hurried right out the doors and down the stair to the main door. I opened the window and looked down.

"John! Baby, I need you, baby!" said a red faced, messed haired, bottle in hand friend that I knew too well.

"Stu?!" I hissed. "What the fuck, mate? What are doin'? The 'ole of Liverpool will 'ear yer queer talk!"

"John!" he whispered as loudly as possible. "Please, John! Come here!"

"I can't, Stu-"

"John, Mimi is here!" I heard Paul whisper from behind me.

"Go away, Stu! Me auntie will kill ye, I say!"

"No, John! I need your love! I can't go now... I'm here and I can't go!"

I shook my head in embarrassment, pity and also, slight annoyance, "Oh, Paul, won't you take Stuart 'ome? 'e's drunk, he is!"

"A'right," he placed a gentle hand on my cheek. "I'll leave with 'im." then he kissed me on the lips, softly. "I love you, Johnny." and walked off.

I stared as Paul walked out of my room like an angel, and I swear, I saw white light reflecting from his smooth, pale skin. Wow, I really did have feelings for that boy.

I walked back to the window and looked out to see what my smart friend, Stuart Sutcliffe was doing. Paul was trying to explain to him something and was telling him to "Calm down, Stu! Calm down!" I laughed at the strange sight. There was just one thing that bothered me. Stuart. Whenever he got drunk, he never got THIS drunk in the past! Did he mean what he claimed? Did anyone hear him? Did he really love me? Did I love him? Yes, I did. But I loved Paul more. Wait...

What did love even mean?

UPDATE
APRIL 2018
Yes, hello it is I. You're probably very pissed off at me for not continuing or even ending it properly but let's just say... ERM well, you see... Alright, I don't have any explanations so, if it makes you happy, try my other Fan-Fiction called HAMBURG, if you liked this one.

Nevertheless, thank you all very much. You beautiful creepy fans are amazing.

Luv,
    T. S.