6. Paul

Paul. Paul. Paul. Why?

  I jerked my head backwards, swearing under my breath. He started off moving slowly first, smoothly moving his mouth up and down, licking every now and then. I breathed heavily and helplessly. My right hand grabbed a fist full of Paul's thick hair and tugged at it softly, trying not to hurt him, where my left hand searched for something strong to hold on to. I pulled at the grass but they ripped off and by now, Paul was blushing and moving faster. My mouth opened and I was moving awkwardly, shaking my head endlessly, going crazy with how pleased I was with Paul doing what he was doing. It wasn't just the feelings I was getting... no.. It was also that I could see what was happeneing and seeing Paul on me and... the sound of... love. My legs had begun to get tensed and I felt like my eyes were going to pop out. "Aah!" I shouted helplessly as Paul went on. Suddenly, I started to feel like I was about cause a big mess when I quickly tapped on Paul's shoulder and tried my best to process the one word that was very urgent to say, "St-"

  Paul sped his pace up. I squeezed my eyes shut.

  I tapped his shoulder harder, "St-" I couldn't say it. "Paul!" I squealed. "Stop, Paulie!"

  And with a little sound, Paul kissed off and moved towards my face, "Okay.." he whispered.

  I relaxed my body and pulled my legs together with a sigh. I closed my eyes and lay there weakly.

  "You okay, Johnny?" Paul grinned.

  "No," I laughed and pulled my pants on. "Who taught you all that?"

  "No-one!" he laughed.

  "But you sure can do me well!" I patted his head like a little child.

  I stood up and Paul still sat down, wrapped his arms around my legs and smiling, closed his eyes. I grinned at his happiness and reached a hand out for him to hold. As he took it, I pulled him up gently and kissed his fore-head, placing his head on my heart.

  "Why is it beating so fast, Johnny?" Paul giggled.

  "Shut up, Paul." I laughed and held him like that until a little boy met our eyes.

  I quickly pushed Paul off me as he got startled by the sight if his brother, Michael.

  Michael, on the other hand, just stood frozen with his mouth wide open, unsure of what was happening.

  "Mike!" Paul greeted his brother, blushing.

  "John, your..." Mike frowned. "Your zip is..."

  I quickly looked down at my pants and yes, it was unzipped. I quickly zipped it shut and smiled, "Oh, didn't realize that, Mikey."

  I heard Paul giggle quietly. I gave him a death stare.

  "What were you doing?" Mike asked in a slow and suspicious tone.

  "Why do you wanna know?" I asked, acting tough.

  "Mike," Paul said, cutting me off. "I got hurt on my head so John was just helping me up." he smiled sweetly.

  I gave him a 'WHAT?!' look.

  "Oh," Mike said. "Are you alright now? Should I get an ice pack?"

  Paul shook his head and Mike nodded and left.

  "Well, that worked well." I said, sighing.

  "Mhm." Paul smiled and walked like a cat in my direction and kissed me.

  "Gotta go, Paulie..." I stroked his soft cheeks.

  Suddenly, Mike came running again and again looking MORE shcoked and this time Paul was annoyed, "Mike, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

  "Er.." he shook his head. "There's a call for John from Mimi."

  "Oh shit!" I ran inside and took the phone.

  "Are you there yet, Johnny?" Mimi seemed angry.

  "Yeah, Mimi," I said quickly. "I'm sorry, I forgot to call you when I got here but I'm coming back home now."

  "Well, then," she said. "I'm leaving to a friend's and you can get some of your friends to share the chocolate cake I've made."

  I grinned and thanked her over the phone.

  "But not more than five boys, John. No GIRLS." she ensured strictly.

  "Okay, Mimi, okay. Thanks."

  "You're welcome, John. Enjoy." and she hung the phone and turned around to find Paul's dad staring at me with the widest smile one could do.

  "'Ello." I smiled.

  "Hello, John. You okay?"

  "No!" I grinned. "I'm great! You, sir?"

  "Oh very well, John." he did a loud fake laugh. "We must talk John."

  "Oh..." my voice trailed off.

  What was he going to 'talk about' ? Oh damn, maybe he heard Paul's and my 'sexual sounds'... Shit. We are busted.

  "About what, sir?" I asked trying to act casual and trying not to swallow my heart in.

  "You know what about, John." he smiled. "You and Paul."

Thanks for reading everyone! This is tense!

Love and Peace!

TS