9. There's Someone at the Door

"There's someone at the door," I said as I saw a vague sillouhette of a person through the blurry glass on the door to the porch. "Let me go, get it."

  Paul moved away to make space for me to get up from the sofa. I stood up and looked at Paul's face for a little while until the person at the door started to knock on the door, calling Paul's and my names. I could hear who it was and so, I knew who it was; George Harrison.

  "John?" his voice came muffled through the door. "Paul? You guys in there?"

  I didn't reply in words but only made my way to the door and twisted the knob and pulled it open to reveal a confused face of a fourteen years old, George. Then his puzzled face tranformed into a happy look- yet slightly scared look. 

  "What do you want, George?" I asked calmly.

  "You alright?" he asked. "Your eyes are-"

  "Take or give what you want and leave."

  "Alright, okay." then he moved his eyes to Paul, who was only a year older than him and who had been his friend before Paul met me. "Paul, me mum invited you to have dinner with us tonight. We will have a lot of fun. Come over at seven or eight so that it doesn't get too late, like."

  "Oh cool..." Paul said as he looked at me then back at George, "But what about Johnny boy, eh?"

  "Nah," George shook his head, smiling. "He doesn't wanna come over to my place. It's too low for his kind. Let him do what he wants."

  Paul frowned and I said, "He's right, Paul, just go. I don't wanna go to George's house- not my type." then I looked at George, "Take Paulie away, George." and looked away.

  "C'mon, Paul." George said.

  "I'm not going to leave John just yet, Geo." Paul said.

  "John doesn't want you around, Paul!" George exclaimed.

  "That's a lie!" Paul's voice suddenly faded. "Right?" he looked at me with teary eyes. 

  I shrugged and looked away and walked out of the sitting room and made my way up the stairs and into my room.

  I could hear George say, "See, Paul? He wants you to leave him alone."

  "No..." Paul said. "No! John loves me!" then I heard a bit of gasping then again Paul's voice, "Don't you John?! Tell me the truth! Don't hide!"

  I couldn't take it anymore. I marched out of my room and ran down the stairs and pushed Paul as hard as one could as he fell hard on the floor.

  "What the fuck are you talking about, Paul?!" I yelled.

  "John!" Paul cried. "Why are you doing this? I feel used, don't you get it?"

  I could see from the corner of my eyes a dreading George.

  "Get out of my house, both of you!" I screamed. "I don't need any of you two! I don't need you George and I never needed you Paul!"

  "But you said that you feelings for me, John! It's not fair!" Paul sobbed.

  I pulled Paul by his collar, agressively and shoved him at George. George caught his friend and gasped in fear. I pointed towards the door so that they got out. George dragged a weeping Paul by his arm out of my house as Paul continued to say how he felt betrayed and that he thought that I loved him. And that he loved me... That struck me. I lifted my eyes up at him as he stopped along with a shocked George. 

  "What did you say?" I asked.

  "What I said when I first kissed you, John." Paul answered. "Don't you remember?"

  "I do..." I looked down at the floor and frowned as it hurt me.

  He walked at my direction and said, "Lift up your head up; look at me."

  I did as he said, I looked at his eyes with confidence.

  "What is wrong with you, darlin'? You look so rough and tired." he touched my hand. "You can tell me and have trust, you know." 

  "I know." I said.

  "What..." George spoke out suddenly."What is going on? You two kissed?" 

  I didn't look at him as if he was invisible. Only Paul and I. I cupped Paul's face in my hands and kissed him right on his kissable pretty soft lips. I kissed over and over again until he pulled me against him and pushed his tongue in.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'll try my best but still, thanks for being patient and reading. 

Love and Peace

TS