Ch. two (Edited ver.)

"Eh? Sect Leader Jin, why is that lunatic have to do with the future?" A disciple said.

The Lans shot him a glare. Insulting someone is prohibited in cloud recesses.

"I, Mo Xuanyu, no one has by my side. Here to call for your soul, Yiling Patriarch, WEI WUXIAN!"

"Isn't that the Sacrificial Array forbidden!?" Jingyi exclaimed.

The other disciples nodded while the elders frowned.

Mo Xuanyu fell unconcious. The screen faded and it show the next scene after a few seconds.

A fat guy burst in and kick the unconcious guy on the ground.

"Stop playing dead!"

This cause the boy to wake up. And as he did, he was already kicked.

'That's a lot a courage for you to kick me, the Yiling Patriach! Playing dead? How can i, when i am already!?'

"How dare you tell mother and father!? Do you really think someone will ever listen to you?"

"Wei Wuxian?.... He was able to bring Wei Wuxian's soul?" A cultivator questioned.

"And, who is that young master!? He is digging his own grave!"

The room was full crashing and thuds.

"Mo gongzi, everything has smashed!"

"How did you do it so quickly!?"

"There is nothing other than this papers in this shabby room anyways."

The door shut and a shout can be heard outside. "Don't let him out from this room!" After that, it went in silence.

Wei Wuxian wanted to get up but due to his weak body, he couldn't. The next few days, a little bit of energy finally took over his body and slowly get up.

They don't know, but they can't help burst out laughing when they saw his face.

"Mo Xuanyu is really bad at doing make up." Jin Ling said.

'Where am i?..' Wei Wuxian thought as he look around. He then found a bronze mirror rested on the side, probably thrown onto the ground. Wei Wuxian grabbed it and look onto it, only to see a ghostly pale face, with two asymmetrical piles of red on each side of the cheek. Add a blood-red tongue onto the features, and he would look like a hanged ghost.

"Glad he knows." Jiang Cheng said.

He tossed the mirror and finally noticed the array. The array was scarlet in color and crooked in shape, appearing to be drawn by hand, using blood as the medium, stll damp and emitting a strong scent.

It turned out out that, in fact, he did not seize the body of the another, he was offered one.

"But, why would Mo gongzi choose him?" Sizhui whispered.

His friends shrugged.

But, Wei Wuxian refused to accept this.

Wei Wuxian raised both of his arms, to see 2 scars each on it. He sighed and said, "How can this happen to me?.."

He scanned the room, it was big but empty and dirty. The ground was all scattered with papers and books. It was own by Mo Xuanyu's.

Mo Xuanyu's grandfather was from a rich family of the area. He only had 2 daughters. The elder one was the daughter of his principal wife, while the other is the daughter of a servant. In other words, Mo Xuanyu's mother.