Ch. three (Edited ver.)

Sᴏ, ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜʏ Oᴜʏᴀɴɢ Zɪᴢʜᴇɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ Wᴇɪ Wᴜxɪᴀɴ. Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ғʀᴏᴍ Yᴜᴀɴ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Wᴇɪ Wᴜxɪᴀɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ. (Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ)

Also, thank you to the person who pointed out. (First ch. : A-yi, last chapter: A-Bao.) I decided to change it so it would be easy to also adress Jingyi as "A-Yi".
______________________________________

The screen skip to 5 years. They saw Lan Bao being carried by his big brother, Lan Yuan.

"Da-ge, where is A-Niang and A-Die?"

"They are quiet busy with Uncle and Granduncle right now. So, let's go play with the bunnies." Lan Yuan said.

......

"I thought pets are not allowed in cloud recesses?"

Lan Xichen just smiled.

......

In Hanshi, the room was quiet tensed.

Lan Wangji looked at his brother. Speechless.

Wei Ying puts his cup down. "Huan-ge."

Lan Xichen looked at him. Wei Ying then asked, "Why?"

"Because, I failed my duty as a Sect Leader. I knew that Wangji will be better to Lead the Sect."

"Ge is wrong!"

"Wangji.."

......

Lan Xichen was shocked yet confused.

"Brother?"

"I don't know also, Wangji. Let's just wait and watch, okay?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

......

"Xichen.."

"I am sorry, Uncle."

"Ge-"

"Wangji, didi. I know you will successfully lead the Sect as you as the Sect Leader. I failed that duty."

Lan Wangji looked down. Wei Ying took his hand to calm him down.

"There is no other way stopping you, right Huan-ge?"

"No. Wangji, do it for me. For ge, please?"

".....I can't say no to ge."

Lan Xichen smiled.

"Huan-ge, I am gonna smack you if  JinGuangyao is the reason."

"It's really not-" Lan Xichen sweat dropped.

......

"A-Yao?"

......

After a few months, Lan Wangji got the place as the new Sect Leader of Lan Sect.

Wei Ying also got the title, Madam Lan, instead of Second Madam Lan.

Lan Xichen spend most of his time with his nephews. He hadn't hang out with them for so long because of his duties when he was the Sect Leader.