Ch. seven

"Sect Leader Lan! Sect Leader Nie is here!"

"I'll go and meet him. You stay here and finish the array." Lan Xichen said and left.

Mo Xuanyu continued to draw the array. The Juniors was only in the corner, watching everything. 

Minutes later, Lan Xichen came back with Wen Ning, who still had the chains on his neck, wrists, and ankles. He bowed nervously to everyone.

"Huaisang, thank you for your help." Lan Xichen thanked. Nie Huaisang waved his fan and said,

"That is what all i can do, Er-ge. For my brother and best friend."

Lan Xichen smiled and turned to the two.

Mo Xuanyu stood up and put his hands on his hips. "The array is done. Now, this is more dangerous than the Sacrifice Ritual. If not enough Pure Energy, we will be needing than just a person."

"Understood."

Mo Xuanyu turned to Wen Ning. "Ghost General, we will need your help for this one."

"Master's body was brought to the blood pool by the spirits in Burial Mounds. The spirits who dragged Master's body there are the victims of the Wen Sect and in Jin Sect. They are keeping Master's body in intact."

Mo Xuanyu nodded.

"I think Lan er Gongzi and Sect Leader Jiang can go."

Lan Wangji stood up and grabbed Bichen.

"Ghost General, you can lead them the way."

Wen Ning nodded and exited the room. Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji followed behind.

Mo Xuanyu sat down and took the book to read other informations they got.

'After the Ritual, resentment will vanished away?... What? During the Ritual, resentment inside the person's body will fight the pure energy and will vanish slowly.'

"This is kind of a good news."

Lan Xichen turned to him. "What do you mean, Mo Gongzi?"

"The Array will get rid of resentment energy inside the person's body."

"Really?!" Lan Jingyi exclaimed.

"Mhm! Wah.. How did Wei Wuxian make this? A genius indeed."

.........

The two endured the heavy atmosphere in the Burial Mounds. Wen Ning finally arrived at the familiar place and stopped.

He look around before he continue to walk towards the cave.

"The Blood Pool is there, behind this walls."

They went near it and they can see a figure floating. Lan Wangji's hands shook, seeing the person he needs to see again.

"Wei ying!"

.........

Mo Xuanyu was getting bored. He knew he should've draw the array when they leave with Wen Ning.

"So boring-"

Lan Xichen smiled. "Mo Gongzi, do you perhaps play an instrument?"

"Well, yes. A Dizi, actually. Used to play it until i turned 18. Madam Mo just suddenly barged in with her son and took my dizi. Just a few hours, i heard that she had burned it."