ch. ten

Wei Ying slid his robes in and started to adjust it after he puts on his belt.

Today is the day the crimes of Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang will come to the end.

He sighed as he looked at his reflection. He was wearing his usual black and red robes, his hair tied in a half ponytail, Chenqing tucked in his belt.

Soon, someone knocked.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Ying smiled. He knows who was it. He went to open the door and saw Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan!"

"Mn. Have to go."

"Oh alright. Wait a moment." Wei Ying went back inside and grabbed his sword.

Even though he has no golden core, at least he can still wield it only for a short time. But, unknown people might ask, the ones who were not in the conference when that happened.

"Let's go."

-

"Sect Leader Jin, soon to be Former Sect Leader, Jin Guangyao. Had committed many crimes and is incestuous. The behind of murder of Former Heir Jin Zixuan, Gongzi Jin Zixun, Former Sect Leader Jin Guangshan, had practiced Demonic Cultivation for his bad deeds and for the death of Former Sect Leader Nie Mingjue. Jin Guangyao is plead guilty and will be punish by Master Wei Wuxian. Behead."

Wei Ying took the sword and stood infront of Jin Guangyao.

"This is your crimes' punishment. If you have decided wisely, you wouldn't be here, kneeling before your executor."

Wei Wuxian didn't hesitate to cut the head of Jin Guangyao after he said that. The blood splashed to his robes and hands.

Xue Yang was next. He was also beheaded.

"You're all dirty." Xuanyu Sanren cringed.

Wei Ying chuckled.

He looked at Lan Xichen, who had a down look. Wei Ying walked towards him and stood beside him as they watched the two bodies getting buried.

"I have my regrets. I regretted giving my full trust on him. If i was not such a fool, this wouldn't happened.. If only i knew.. I am sorry Wei Gongzi."

"I do not blame Jin Guangyao growing up without a Father's care. But, if only he knew his father's cruelty and selfishness, his future wouldn't be like this. I also do not blame you Sect Leader Lan. You were grateful when he saved you, even though it was part of his plan. You trust that person because he saved your life."

Lan Xichen looked at Wei Ying. "But, your heart is too open wide that you trusted the wrong person, Sect Leader Lan."

Wei Ying nodded his head at Lan Xichen before he left.

Lan Xichen watched as Lan Wangji greeted Wei Ying with opened arms and the shorter one immediately went to hug him.

"I am sorry and Thank you, Wei Gongzi.."

-

"Ahhhh! I am so tired.. Lan Zhan! Let's go see the bunnies!"

"Mn."

They went to the back of the mountains and sat under the tree. Fluffy white balls started to hop towards them and Wei Ying giggled.