Ch. eight (Edited ver.)

Warning: Swears

-

Wei Ying visions are not yet cleared but he recognized the voice.

"Hmpp.."

He tried to sit up but Lan Wangji stopped him.

"Lay back down, Wei Ying.. You need to rest."

"W-What... W-hy-"

"We'll explain, okay? For now, rest. I'll call the others."

Wei Ying laid back, helplessly. His body is too tired to move. Minutes went by, the others arrived.

"Wei Gongzi, how are you feeling?"

"...."

"Wei Gongzi?.."

"Why- Why am i here?!"

Now everything was so clear to Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying-"

"No no! WHY AM I HERE?!"

"Wei Ying! Calm down first!"

"Lan Wangji, let go of me!"

Wei Wuxian struggled as Lan Wangji tried to calm him down.

"Wuxian! Please calm down!" Mo Xuanyu exclaimed.

Wei Ying stopped at the similar face. He pointed at Mo Xuanyu. "Y-You... How do you look like me?..."

"We will give you guys space to talk. Wangji, come with us." Lan Xichen said.

-

"You're my mother' sister' son?..."

Mo Xuanyu nodded. "I am."

"Why haven't i heard anything about you?" Wei Ying asked.

"Ah.. Mother was took in by the former Master of the Mo Manor. She only used the last name "Mo" on public. In the end, i carried the name."

"...."

"And, i have only known that we are relatives just recently.." Mo Xuanyu looked down.

"What happened to Aunty?..." Wei Ying asked.

"Mother died after i was kicked out from Koi Tower..."

Wei Ying looked at him. "Kicked out from Koi Tower?.."

"I found out about Jin Guangyao' dark secrets. That's why i was kicked out. I want to tell them, and i found that they have found out all of the doings are by him..."

"No... No!"

Wei Ying dashed out of the room and searched for the others. Mo Xuanyu followed him in worry. Wei Ying then barged inside the Main Hall where everyone are waiting.

They all stood up when Wei Ying barged in.

"You! Where did you found that book?! WHERE?!"

Lan Wangji tried to calm Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying... Calm down first. Your wounds have not healed yet!"

"I don't care! TELL ME WHERE THE HECK DID YOU FIND THAT BOOK AND GIVE IT TO ME!"

"We found it on the Library Pavilion, Wei Gongzi. As much as we wanted to know why it was there, please calm down first!" Lan Xichen said.

"Give me the book!"

Jiang Cheng handed it to him. "It's sealed, you can't-"

Before he can complete, Wei Ying opened the book. He flipped the pages while his face darkened. It was not empty anymore. They had saw it all.

".... Please tell me Jin Guangyao didn't saw this..."

"Not all. Jin Guangyao left in the middle of it. He is in the dungeon right now."

Wei Ying looked at them. "You saw it all..."

"If it weren't for the book, we wouldn't succeed in bringing you back, without Mo Xuanyu sacrificing his body to you..."

Wei Ying turned to Mo Xuanyu. "What?..."

"Yeah... I was planning to bring you back so you can help me bring revenge to the Mo Family.."

"Even revenge, you cannot sacrifice it to me! Do you even know the consequences?! You will not be reborn again!" Wei Ying scolded.

"I know! It is not just because of tge revenge! I want to kill myself okay?!" Mo Xuanyu exclaimed.

Wei Ying gripped on the book before throwing it to the ground and went to hugged his cousin.

"IF YOU DID, WOULD I NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY COUSIN?! A BLOOD OF A SANREN?!"

Mo Xuanyu closed his eyes. "I have no one if i don't bring you back..."

"If i am not, then you still have grandma."

Everyone looked confused.

"Grandma?"

"She is still alive. I met her when i was still protecting the Wen Clan..."

"Where is she?!"

"She is far away. It might take so long to travel. But first, we need to take care of Jin Guangyao."

Wei Ying turned to Lan Xichen. "Take me to him."

-

Jin Guangyao was horrified when he found Wei Ying standing alive in front of him.

"H-How... HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALIVE?!"

Wei Ying glared at him. "None of your fucking concern."

"Miss me, 'brother'?"

Jin Guangyao turned to Mo Xuanyu. "You!"

Wei Ying got annoyed and took Zidian from Jiang Cheng. It had took him as Master a long time. Jiang Cheng was surprised by this.

Wei Ying had whipped Jin Guangyao until he was satisfied.

"You will not die until i am done with you."

-

That would be all for now.

Random idea yet short, tf-

Also about meeting Baoshan Sanren, that will be a chapter near the end, not next chapter.

And for the 'Guess it wasn't meant to be', i am kind of stuck in 1000+💀 but i'll work on it!

Also, i have posted two videos about it on my youtube.

Youtube: -RyleeEzrael- or RyleeEzrael

How is this chapter though?

Please vote for the appreciation of this chapter and comment on what you think of this. Also, you can follow me for more stories to be updated!

안 녕!