Ch. six (Edited ver.)

"YOU EXPECT ME TO FOLLOW THAT ALL RULES?!"

"Silence."

"NO! I WON'T SHUT UP! FUCK THAT IS SO MANY!"

"Mo Gongzi please calm down-"

Lan Qiren massaged his temples watching the commotion. He was rethinking if it was the best idea to bring Mo Xuanyu here. He just hoped he won't cause trouble like Wei Ying did-

..................................

"You even lock the Ghost General here. Tell me, WHO ARE YOUR COMPANIONS?!"

...........................................................

"Nie Huaisang! What has gotten into you?!"

"Me? What has gotten into me?! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND!"

Jin Guangyao eyes widened. 'How-'

"Now, you better fucking tell me who are your goddamn companions."

.........

Mo Xuanyu looked around and he sighed.

"Lan er gongzi, how much are you planning to dig a hole in my head?"

Lan Wangji frowned and looked away. Mo Xuanyu facepalmed. He forgot that the future showed himself but with Wei Ying's soul-

"I know my body with Yiling Patriarch's soul in it is your future husband but-"

"Not that."

"Then what?...."

"Reminded me of him.."

"Is it because in that vision you saw?"

"No."

Lan Xichen looked at them and sighed. "Mo Gongzi, what my brother was trying to say is that you reminded him of Wei Gongzi. And i must agree, you look quiet familiar of him."

Mo Xuanyu went quiet. 'Him? Looking like Wei Wuxian?'

"May we know who is your mother Mo Gongzi? I know this might be a-"

"Zangse Sanren. My mother's name is Zangse Sanren. She is only the adopted daughter of the maid and Leader of Mo Manor, changing her name to Mo Zangse."

Lan Qiren froze. All of them froze. 'Cangse Sanren... Zangse Sanren...'

"Does your mother any chance have a sibling or something?" Lan Qiren asked.

"Well, she did told me she has a twin sister. Her name is Cangse Sanren."

Jiang Cheng run his fingers on his hair and sighed heavily. Mo Xuanyu looked at them confused.

"Anything else?"

"My mother also told me that her sister has a son. But, we don't know who he is since...."

"That's why you look like him!"

"Huh?" Mo Xuanyu looked at Jiang Cheng.

"Mo Gongzi." Mo Xuanyu turned to Lan Wangji.

"Wei Ying's parents are Wei Changze amd Cangse Sanren.."

Mo Xuanyu was shocked. No no, he was speechless. He is related to Wei Wuxian.. He is Wei Wuxian's cousin..

"H-How come?..."

"Mr. Wei and Mrs. Wei died when Wei Wuxian was only 4 years old. Maybe that's why, you and your mother hardly have a contact with them..."

Mo Xuanyu buried his face on to his palms and sighed shakily.

.........

"Sect Leader Nie, Ghost General is alright after we found two nails are nailed on his head. We had took it out."

"Are the nails looks like the once Xue Yang used?"

"Yes, Sect Leader Nie."

"Search for Xue Yang."

"We will, Sect Leader Nie!"

.........

"My Cousin sure love Cloud Recesses." Mo Xuanyu laughed.

"Mn. He does."

"Wah, Lan er gongzi, when did you learn being sarcastic?"

"When he appeared."

"My cousin sure changed you for good. But, he is still a good person. I have heard all of his goods and bads based on people. Their were a few lies but i don't believe in them."

"Like what?"

"Having a harem, going out with women, sleeping with women and etc."

Lan Wangji was expressionless but veins did pop out from his forehead. Mo Xuanyu saw this and laughed.

"You sure are a person who gets jealous easily." Mo Xuanyu walked away while laughing.

Lan Wangji watched him disappeared and sighed. 'Hypocrites..' (He's talking to the people who spread such lies)

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Lan Wangji was startled at the sudden shout to be honest. He saw Mo Xuanyu getting chased by a crane.

He bit his lip to tried and stopped himself from laughing. Mr. Wei, Mrs. Wei, and Miss Sanren's sons never failed to make him laugh.

They are too much alike.

"LAN ER GONGZI! A LITTLE HELP HERE PLEASE! IT WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He shook his head before going to help him.

...........................................................

Short because no more ideas for this chapter.

My next ideas are meeting with Wen ning, finding Wei Wuxian's body, bringing him back with difficulties, reunion, etc.

Also, were you expecting to what happened above?

Zangse means "jewel/treasure colors". Because based on what i researched, Cangse and Zangse have the same first written characters, making people pronounce "Cangse" to "Zangse".

Anyways, short, so sorry about that.

I was busy writing the next chapter of "Guess it wasn't meant to be" when i remembered you guys wanted the next update so soon.

That's all! Bye!