Ch. two.two (Edited ver.)

So, i decided to changed the plot and made them to focus on reacting to the future after the incident in Guanyin Temple. But, i won't delete the ch. two. Enjoy!

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

The screen showed the Jingshi, and Wei Wuxian came to the view but is still asleep. His face was not showed because he is facing the other way. After a while, they heard the door open and Lan Wangji came to the view.

Lan Wangji sat on the side of the bed and carressed Wei Wuxian's hair while saying, "Wei Ying, it's time to wake up."

Wei Wuxian sleeping figure slowly move as his eyes opened, still sleepy. "It's too early..."

"I know, but you have to take brother's positioned for now to teach the juniors."

"....Carry me.."

Lan Wangji stared at Wei Wuxian in the scene. He really miss him so much.

Jiang Cheng sighed. He really regretted what he had done. He regretted for blaming him. But because of his pride, he won't admit it that it was his fault.

Lan Wangji gladly carried him towards the tub. The screen faded and showed another scene. Wei Wuxian was in Gusu Lan robes, the head ribbon placed neatly on his forehead. He looks stunning.

Everyone was speechless. They just saw the Yiling Patriarch in Gusu Lan robes.

'It suits you, Wei Ying.' Lan Wangji thought.

"We, juniors, greets Second Madam Lan." The juniors greeted.

Wei Wuxian was stunned, his smiled froze when they said it but keep quiet. 'Since when...!?'

Nie Huaisang chuckled, with the other cultivators.

"Mn." Wei Ying hummed in response. When the juniors took their sits, Wei Wuxian made them recite all the 5,000 rules in Gusu.

"5,000!? How do the juniors in Gusu survived with that many rules!?" A cultivator questioned.

After, Wei Wuxian gracefully but slowly stood up and walked around. He had a fan covering half of his face and his left arm, covering his belly with the long sleeves.

He walked around as he talked about their perfect posture to sit and started the class how to make an invisible talisman. After the class, all the juniors went to the training grounds for Sword and Archery training.

Wei Ying was the only one in the chamber, checking the reports of the junior. Then, two lan juniors came in.

"A-niang."

"A-yi, A-yuan."

"A-niang, Fuqin was looking for you."

"Oh, i will go after this reports, alright?"

"Then, we will help you!" Jingyi said.

Wei Wuxian smiled and they started to work.

"So, Wei-xiong really adopted Jingyi in the future." Nie Huaisang said.

Jingyi was still surprised that he will be the adopted brother of his best friend, Lan Sizhui.

After, they went to the training grounds and saw Lan Wangji, making sure to perfect the postures of the juniors.

Lan Wangji noticed him and went towards his husband. "Ying."