ch. nine

Warning: Swears and mention of torture

Wei Ying hissed as Mo Xuanyu put the medicine to his wounds.

"How long has it been since these wounds are treated?" Mo Xuanyu asked.

"Some are more than 13 years ago." Wei Ying said.

Mo Xuanyu froze for a moment before he gently wrapped the bandages.

"Oh right, was Xue Yang now captured?"

"Not yet, but we have found where he is. He is in Yi City." Mo Xuanyu answered.

"Let Nie Huaisang do the job. Our main is Jin Guangyao."

"Jin Guangyao was also the one to planned Jin Guangshan's death. Also, since when did he went to Koi Tower?"

"He went to Koi Tower after he betrayed Former Sect Leader Nie and killed the Nie Sect's General. But, in his birthday, Jin Guangyao was kicked out by Jin Guangshan himself."

Nie Huaisang clinched his fan.

"But after the Sunshot Campaign, Jin Guangshan took him in as he had killed Wen Ruohan."

Wei Ying listened and read the book that was found in the library. He can be seen smiling lightly while reading the future part.

"I am wondering... Jin Guangyao and Wei xiong barely know each other, why did Jin Guangyao blame it all on Wei xiong?..."

Wei Ying stopped reading after that.

"Isn't it obvious? Since i took Demonic Cultivation, Jin Guangyao had the opportunity and accused it on me." Wei Ying huffed and crossed his arms.

"Fair point, but why would he still do that though?"

"Jealousy?" Mo Xuanyu said. Everyone looked at him after that.

"I mean, since my cousin is the 'son of a servant', as they said, but still rank 4 in cultivation ranking. While Jin Guangyao, son of a prostitute, is still being shame before he killed Wen Ruohan."

"Okay question! Why would he still want to be my grandfather's son?!" Jin Ling asked.

"A-Ling, this is an adult matter." Jiang Cheng warned, but Jin Ling pouted and crossed his arm.

"Jin Guangshan is wealthy and has the power to do anything as he plea. Jin Guangyao didn't wanted to be his son, but he was there to be a heir. He wanted to control the world." Mo Xuanyu said.

Wei Ying was getting bored. "I'll be in the dungeon if you need me. Jiang Cheng, pass me Zidian."

Jiang Cheng sighed and gave him the spiritual tool. Wei Ying wore it and left the Hall.

"Please close the door before the screams echoes here."

The Lan guards nodded and quickly closed the door shut.

"Grandmother has been expecting for Xiao jiujiu to be back in the mountains. But, we must sent a letter to his grandmaster about him..." Wei Ying said.