Ch. five (Edited ver.)

After that, they watched it til the end.

It turns out, Wen Ning was the only one who knew where his master's body laid really is.

Eventually, it also showed everything Jin Guangyao did.

In the end, the work was successful and brought Mo Xuanyu back.

The screen disappeared and the book shut loudly. Lan Xichen took a deep breatb before he took the book. He tried to open it but it was still remained shut.

"The book sealed itself."

Lan Wangji looked at the book on his hand. They finally had everything they needed.

Jiang Cheng clinched his hand. He blamed him for no reason...

Jin Ling looked betrayed. Two reasons, his Shushu was the real murderer of his parents and his Jiujiu lied to him.

"As for what happened today, i must asked you Minor Sect Leaders not to interfere for this. Us, Major Sects, will tale care of this. We will talk about again all of what we have done until this will be successful.."

Lan Xichen said with so much confidence as a Sect Leader. He was always pushed to his duties because of the Elders. They tell him what they want and not what he likes.

The Minor Sects couldn't do much and agreed.

.................................

The next day, Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng, and Lan Wangji decided to go to the Mo Village to talk to Mo Xuanyu. They still have 4 weeks before Mo Xuanyu will do it.

When they arrived, they went straight to the Manor. The Madam and Master were surprised by their sudden appearances.

"Greetings Sect Leaders, Hanguang-jun.."

"Sorry for the sudden and uninvited visit, Madam Mo. But, we must have a conversation with a gentleman."

"Sect Leader Lan, who may that be?"

"A man name, Mo Xuanyu."

"Ahh.."

The Madam was silent for a while before she ordered a servant to bring the boy here.

Minutes later, Mo Xuanyu was forced to kneel in front of them.

"Sect Leaders..."

"Please stand, Mo gongzi."

Mo Xuanyu shakily stood up and face them. Lan Wangji froze. It was exactly the same face his future self married. But, not by soul.

"Madam Mo, thank you. Please excuse us as we need to talk this privately." Lan Xichen bowed before they left.

..............................

"How did you know?.." Mo Xuanyu gasped.

"Mo Xuanyu, you saw what Shushu was hiding right?" Jin Ling asked.

Mo Xuanyu fidgets on his fingers. He nodded later on. "Those were on his secret chamber. There was the head of late Sect Leader Nie..."

Lan Xichen closed his eyes as he took breath. He regretted believing a murderer.

"But, that doesn't answer my question! How do you know i was planning to do it?!"

Jiang Cheng took out two books. "This one will tell you everything, and this one is the future invention of Wei Wuxian."

Mo Xuanyu frowned before he took the book. Surprisingly, it really did open to him.

They were shocked.

Happy EndingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara