School Day

'It won't be in vain

To swallow all of your pain

And learn to love what burns

And gather courage  to return to'

That song is what I wake up to every morning. It helps me in some type of way to get over everything. But it's right, the devil may cry, well at least in my case.

I hop out my bed instantly regretting what I just did. On my floor was a piece of glass and let's just say that was not a pretty sight. I limp over to the bathroom to get my First-Aid Kit.

I sit on my counter and take out the tweezers from the kit. I hesitate to take it out, but I have did it before.

I just pull it out really fast biting my jaw to keep me from screaming and waking up my tormentors. I get a alcohol swab and clean the wound and silently cry while doing so. Then I stitch it up and walk out of my so called bathroom.

Actually my house is the biggest in my state of California. It's like a castle, but I get the basement since my grandmother died when I was 12. They all say it was my fault and in starting to believe every word.

I look at the clock and it is 7:15am. Damn, I was suppose to make breakfast at 6:00am. I guess I'm going to get it big today.

I quickly shove on my Minnie Mouse hoodie, black skinny jeans and pink vans. I put my hair in a pony tail, grab my book-bag and rush downstairs but I'm stop by a huge figure.

My dad.