Just The Way You Are

Short Chapter By The Way.

Isabella's POV

That night, my mates and I slept in a large bed. I don't know how they did it.

About every hour I felt myself being moved to a new person which were my mates. I guess it calms there wolf and I like it.

Right now I was snuggled into Shane's chest. It was so comfortable and he smelled so good.

He smelled of Chocolate Cherries. It was absolutely amazing and had me moaning at the smell of it.

"Sweet heart if to keep moaning like that, I won't be able to control what I do next." Shane says flipping my on my back and hovering over me.

I squealed in surprise because I did not expect him to do that.

He leans down and kisses my my neck making me bite my lip. I've never had something feel this good.

I felt sparks all on my neck and it felt amazing making me want to moan.

"What's going on?" I hear Joshua ask. I look over at him and see his eyes darken.

It doesn't scare me, it turned me on even more making me feel all weird down there.

I see all of my other mates are up and looking at me with lust. I feel my wolf coming to the surface at the thoughts of our mate marking us.

"Isabella let mates mark us." Annie says. I nod my head yes to her because I want their marks to. Shows people that I am theirs and they are mine.

"Mark me." I moan out as Shane is still nibbling on my neck.

I hear my mates growl lowly in the back ground.

"All of you. Mark me please." I moan out again as I feel one of mates on the other side of my neck.

It smells like Angél.

"Mark me." I say one last time as I feel both of them bite down in my neck.

It doesn't even hurt, it feels so good.

I feel my pajama pants legs being rolled up exposing my ankles. I look down and see Joshua and Anthony kissing my ankles.

They bite down on my ankles making me moan even louder than before.

Admiring there work, they kiss all over the marks making me arch my back.

The only one who hasn't marked me yet was Damieon.

The rest of my mates back off with lust still present in there eyes.

"I have to bite every mark they put on you in order for all of the marks to be made one." Damieon says looking at me worriedly.

"Why is that?" I ask confused as my wolf gives me back my body.

"He's the most powerful out of all of us. When he bites all of our marks, it makes it one big mark with each of our wolves on it. The thing is that you're going to be out for a while." Joshua says.

I think it over in my head. It's worth it.

I want my mates mark. I seem like such a slutty bitch right now.

"Do it." I say turning to Damieon.

He looks scared to do it.

"Please." I say rubbing his chest. And that was all it took.

He went so fast biting all of there marks.

I felt a surge of power flow through my body when he licked over them.

"I love you all." I say as I feel my eyes close.

"We love you just the way you are." I hear one of them reply.

I feel weak.

"Goodnight." I say rolling on my side.

"Goodnight Love. Sleep tight." One of them say as they pull me to there chest.

And with that, I fall into a deep sleep.

Hey babes! I'm back.

I was busy writing another book that I know you will love when it comes out. I was writing more chapters for it so it can be ahead when I want to publish it.

I hope you like this short chapter. I might be slow on updates and sorry about that. 😘😭

I have been doing some stuff for you guys and I know you will like it if you like my writings.

AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10k reads. That means so much to me. 😭❤️😘

I love you all and you make me happy every time I see the reads go up and the votes. I love it.

This chapter was just another filler. Some real stuff should happen in the next chapter. It might be in Isabella's old pack POV.

Love you all.

Peace Out Girl Scouts. 💙👯😅