You'll Always Be The Death Of Me.

Isabella's POV

Love is a beautiful thing.

And I never expected to love these boys in such short notice.

I know they are my mates and it's the mate bond, but it's not like that. Its not the mate pull that makes me love them.

It's different. I've never felt this way before. I feel that they love me too just by the way they look at me.

I sometimes catch them sneaking glances at me and smirking while I blush.

They catch me staring at them from time to time and they just smirk and laugh. And that didn't help my situation.

I shiver every time I hear their voices or feel their bodies near mine.

It's absolutely amazing.

"Pizza and drinks are here! And the popcorn is ready along with candy! Start the movie!" Someone yells from the kitchen. It was one of the pack Betas. I forgot some of there names.

"I'm picking the movie!" A girl says happily. I didn't meet her yet. I guess her mate is here or something.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was pretty tall and dressed in sweat pants and a tank top. My kind of gal.

I had took my shoes off and kept the clothes on considering I don't want no one to see my scars. I was too self conscious.

"What kind of pizza do you want Bella? And what type of candy and soda would you like?" Angél asked me as I melt into his words completely forgetting about his questions.

I snap back into realization when I hear him chuckle.

"Umm, it doesn't matter. I don't really know what kind I eat." I say blushing and snuggling into Anthony's chest.

"Okay my beautiful mate." Angél says as my wolf purrs in my head at the name "mate". She loves it.

The blonde girl put in a movie called "The Fault In Our Stars". I didn't know what it was about but all of the guys on here started to groan in frustration while the girls had tissue boxes.

But Jace had three boxes of tissue, a jug full of soda, four packs of candy, and five slices of pizza surrounding him.

He's weird, but I like it. He was already crying before the movie even started. I'm curious to why he's crying though.

"Why did you choose this movie? You know how Jace will be crying at every part and all of the girls will be a crying mess. But really, you know how Jace gets." One of the pack boys says as he sits away from Jace.

"Shut your pot hole. We're watching this movie so get over it." The Blonde girl says as she snuggles into Kris. He must be her mate.

I look up at Anthony confused.

"Why is Jace crying?" I ask him as I take a bite out the pizza. Angél said it was cheese and sausage. It tasted amazing.

"You'll see. Anybody with a heart would cry at this movie." Anthony says as Damieon hands him a tissue box.

I nod my head still confused and turn my attention to the movie as it starts playing.

The movie is at the part where this dude with a prosthetic leg named Augustus is at a gas station crying.

I know I said I wouldn't cry, but this is different. I bust into tears as Hazel pulls up and calls 911 for Augustus..

Why did he have to get cancer again!?