I want you

They all walk over to me along with Añgel. I am actually really scared of what they might do. But I have this feeling they won't harm me.

Añgel and the four other men reach my desk and stare at me.

They all growl "Mine" and pick me up. All of these sparks start to erupt all over my skin.

"Mates." I whisper out.

They all have this sexy smirk on their face. They take me outside of the class with Ms.Zander looking shocked.

"Yes baby girl. We are your mates. All five of us. We are no where near related, it's just that the moon goddess decides that we all deserve you and we have no problem with that." the one with the white v- neck says.

"M-may I-I ask y-your n-names?" I say looking down afraid they might not me for talking to them.

"Baby girl, don't be afraid and sure we can tell you our names." Angel says.

Añgel had on a white and black flannel. Under flannel was a black tee shirt. He had on black jeans and black and white Jordan's.

"I'm Anthony. And you are my princess." Anthony says. He is wearing a red polo shirt with the horse on it and brown cargo shorts with red vans.

"Damieon is the name sweet cheeks." Damieon says as he winks at me causing me to blush.

He has in a white v-neck, leather black jacket, black jeans, and black roshes on.

"I'm Shane. And nice to meet you sexy lady." he says. Are all of these dudes players? I think they are.

Shane had on a blue tee shirt, black shorts, and blue vans.

"Last but not least, I'm Joshua." he says holding his hand out for me to shake.

I slowly progress to shaking his hand and when I do sparks erupt making me jump back.

"It's okay babe, get use to it." Joshua says with a flirty wink.

He has on a black v-neck, white jeans, and black loafers.

They were all incredibly sexy. I wonder what their rank is in the pack.

"And just in case you were wondering, we are all Alpha's. We will be co-joining all five packs to make one with our new Luna." Damieon says.

"And can we know your name short stuff?" Shane ask.

"Umm, it's Isabella. B-Bella for s-short." I stutter out.

"That's a nice name, now would you mind telling us who did that to your face because we are going to go kill them." Añgel says all of a sudden looking angry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you guys love he new chapter. I haven't updated in a while.

I might end the book because it's not getting as much votes and reads as I would like. But if it's at least 5 people who want me to continue, then I will.

Until next time, at least get the whole book to 200reads for next update.

😊☝️😘💯✌️

.

.

.

.