The plane

On the plane, well private jet you could say because we were the only ones on the plane. Along with flight attendants and of course the pilot.

I was currently sitting by Damieon. I figured he was the nicest one out of all five boys, but he also had a lot of power flowing off of him.

More than the others, I have to ask him about that later.

At the moment, Shane and Joshua were playing a game on a tv. I think they said it was an Xbox. I have never seen one before.

Anthony was up there with the pilot. He said something about wanting to be able know how to drive a plane.

And Añgel was sleep. He looked so adorable sleeping. His shirt was slightly up causing his v-line to show along with his abs.

Añgel was also snoring loud, but it was sexy. I probably was drooling like a baby.

"Hey Bella, take a picture it will last longer." Damieon says with a smirk on his face.

"You'll see more of that soon. From all five of us my sweet Bella." Damieon says as he kissed my cheek causing me to blush furiously.

I nod my head and look down still blushing. He caught me staring at Añgel. That's embarrassing.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I mumble out as my stomach growls out in anticipation.

"Okay, I'll get us something to eat. I'll be right back." Damieon said as he ran to some other room.

I waited patiently as the flight attendant came out.

She had on a white button up blouse that was long sleeved. She had her first two buttons unbuttoned. Her skirt was right at her knees and black.

She had long black heels on and was popping out her chest to show her tits.

She sent an evil glare my way as she walked over to me.

She looked over at Joshua and Shane and sent them a flirty smile.

What made my heart ache was that they both smiled back. I felt like crying.

I should have known it would be prettier and better girls out there who would want my mates.

But the thing is, I don't think they were mine to begin with. I mean look at them, then look at me. I'm a disgrace.

As I was thinking about my mates and how I got paired up with them, the flight attendant stopped at my seat.

"M-may I-I help y-you?" I stutter out looking down.

I know I should be more confident, but it takes time to get to that level.

I first have to be comfortable with myself in order to be confident around others.

"Actually, yes you can help me. You can leave these Alpha's alone. You just a pathetic little bitch who needs to die already. They do not need a low life slut to help rule the pack. And that low life slut is you." She spits out her words laced with venom.

"Wh-what did I-I do t-to you?" I ask not above a whisper.

She leans down to my level and whispers in my ear,

"You were born. That's what you did to me. You were fucking born. You fat whore." she whisper yells in my ear.

"No body better know about this you worthless pathetic ass." she says as she walks away.

I look up and around the room to see my mates doing what they were doing before. They didn't even notice that girl talking to me. I guess she's right.

My eyes start to water.

If that's the case, why didn't they leave me at my old pack to not get noticed.

I start fiddling with my fingers as I hear Joshua and Anthony screaming at each other over the game. But you could hear the amusement in there voices.

A tear slips out of my eye and I quickly wipe it away. I promise from now on that I won't cry again. Never.

And I hope to keep that promise.

I wait patiently as Damieon comes back with and apple, chips, Gatorade, and a sand which.

"This was all they had." Damieon says out if breath.

"It's f-fine." I respond.

I breathe in and I look towards Damieon. He has that flight attendants smell all over him.

My chest starts to hurt. It feels like it's being stabbed with silver knives laced with wolfsbanes.

"Eat Bella." he says flashing me a toothy grin.

I keep my face raw of emotion.

"Umm, s-sorry. I-I'm not h-hungry anymore." I grumble out as I lay my head against the window.

"Okay?" he says unsure and confused.

I lay against the cold window and look out at the dark night sky.

I put my shield up so the boys won't see anything or read my thoughts.

I wish I could have just died when they beat me this morning.

All this feeling of jealousy and heartbreak could have been avoided.

I'm tired of feeling this way.

And then I drift off to a peaceful sleep thinking about my life and how it has turned out to be more painful than I thought it would be.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN!

Hello my lovely people.

I want to thank all of my supporters who want me to continue this book.

And I sure will do just that. I love all of the comments and votes and especially the reads/views.

It's amazing to know you guys love the book.

I want to thank every one who added my book to their reading list. I would mention you guys, but it's over 20 of you who have added it to your reading list. It shocked me completely.

Anyways, I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's kind of short, but if you guys keep up the good work, I'll try my hardest to write longer chapters.

And again, thank you for 3k reads. Love you guys.

💖❤️☺️💙😘😇💛😊💘😈💋

Words~ 1010 😘💙