Is It True?

I drift off to a peaceful sleep, but I'm still sad.

I'm not really sleep, it's just my eyes are closed and I'm thinking about things.

Do they not want me? They said they did. I really can't deal with rejection at this moment.

If they turn out to reject me, I'll kill myself. I can only go through so much.

Well I can't go assuming they will reject me so I'll just ask them.

I'll ask Damieon what happened because this sadness is eating me alive and I don't like the feeling.

I open my eyes and sit up to find the plane has landed and we are already in Europe.

Damieon is sitting next to me looking at his phone and texting somebody.

I wait as some of the boys get themselves together and clean up there mess.

"Damieon." I whisper to him. He probably wouldn't have heard me without the werewolf senses.

He turn to me and asks, "Yes Princess?"

"Umm, w-why did y-you smell l-like that flight a-a-attendant?" I say barely audible.

"She fell on top of me while I was fixing food for you. She came on to me. I promise Bella, I don't want no slut like her. I swear I did nothing with her." Damieon says looking straight in my eyes and holding my small hands in his large ones.

"Is it true? Is it true that you love me? Is it true that all of you guys love me? I-I c-can't deal w-with the thought o-of rejection." I whimper out as I feel a tear about to slip. I reminded myself I promised never to cry again. And I won't cry.

I brush my tears back and keep an emotionless face as Damieon begins to talk.

"Oh my Princess. We love you with everything we have. Even though we just met not even 24 hours ago, we love you. I love you. I believe that if we were human, we would still love you just as much." he says with all honestly in his eyes as the boys start coming over here with love and worry in their eyes.

"He's right Isabella. We love you. Although we may have done some things in the past, we want to love and cherish you with all we got." Añgel speaks as he picks me up from my seat.

"Sleep baby girl, you have a long day ahead of you. We promise to be there when you wake up." Añgel says as he lays me on a bed in a room I didn't know we entered.

He starts to walk off with the other boys.

"S-stay. Please." I whimper out as he walks back and pulls me to him.

"Anything Bella. Rest, I'll be here when you wake." he says as he rubs my back soothingly.

I fall asleep this time with no worries or cares. I have five mates who love me, well as they say they do.

I can't easily trust people though. I have been hurt to many times to let my walls that I mentally built up, to fall.

But they have my word, I will try to be the best mate that I can be. I can promise that.

Hey you guys and gals. I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's pretty short, but I needed to update for you guys.

I will try to update at least once a week for each book but no promises. I'll try though.

Anyways, I have a friend who goes by the name of amna12344

Her book goes by the name of Supernatural Whaaat? It was featured on WattPads recommendation list. I recommend you to read it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and comment.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME 5.45k reads AND OVER 300 VOTES AND OVER 100 COMMENTS.

I Love You All So Much.

Peace Out. 😘✌️💛