But Im scared

"That's a nice name, now would you mind telling us who did that to your face because we are going to go kill them." Añgel says all of a sudden looking angry.

After he said that I started to see blurry things. Like I saw Joshua's face, but it was three of them.

Next thing I know, my five mates are calling my name and I black out.

.

.

.

.

.

*~Dream~*

I was sitting in my so called room, the basement. My siblings came up here to give me my annual beatings whenever they got home from school.

But what shocked me was that my mates were there too smirking at me with a whip in each of their hands.

"W-what are you g-guys doing?" I ask, my voice was broken as if I was about to cry.

"What the fuck do you mean what are we doing. We are fucking teaching you a lesson for being a worthless mate. We wish we had someone more pretty and confident as out mate. Not a low life slut." Shane says.

Next thing I know I'm being lifted up in the air by Añgel. He is choking me as Damieon and Anthony were punching and slapping me everywhere.

Then they did something I though my mates would never do.

They took all of my clothes off and tied me down to a bed.

They each had raped me. Took away my innocents as I cried for them to stop. But they just laughed.