Chapter 2.2

"Just for the record, I never doubted them." JJ said as they exited the Wreck.

"I owe you five bucks." Kie told him.

"Hey Kiara, I do need those set ups done by five!" Kiara's mom told her.

"You know there are other people that work here." Kie said.

"But ain't none of them my children!"

"I feel that on a deep emotion level, I understand that." Pope said as they sat down by the docks.

"So we going to the Bahamas?" JJ asked.

"How are we getting there?" Emilie asked him.

"Dude there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope said.

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner of later, so we're gonna clear him name. We need to have done it like yesterday." Kie said.

"I'll tell you how we do it," JJ said.

"So you have it all planned out?" Emilie asks.

"As a matter of fact, I do. We kidnap Rafe."

"What?"

"I'm sorry what?" Pope asked.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking."

"I don't think that's legal." Emilie told him.

"You know, torture's a war crime." Kie said.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because, that's a felony." Pope told him.

"All right, we'll, what do you got Pope?" JJ asks. "I was just trynna keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done."

"Guys all we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else was flying it they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered. We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record." Pope said.

"How do we do that?" Kie asked.

"A little light espionage."

"Spying?" Emilie asked.

"A little ghost recon." JJ said.

"Woogity-woogity." Pope said.

"Woogity, baby." JJ did a hand shake with him.

They got in the car and started driving to the plane flyer's house.

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Pope told them.

"So then direct approach gets my vote." JJ said loading his gun.

"No." Emilie told him.

"JJ, no." Pope said. "Put the gun down man."

"We gotta keep this simple guys, or else we're never gonna get John B back." JJ said.

"Or we just tickle the wire." Pope suggests.

"Huh?" Emilie asked.

"What?" Kie said.

"We tickle the wire, I plant my phone in his car, and then we listen in on your AirPods." Pope said putting her AirPods in.

"Say something." He told Kie.

"Something."

"Okay we have audio."