Chapter 8

It's Friday and I have my first ever date later this evening.

I get in the shower and I was a bit longer in this shower. After my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I then get dressed into some blue jeans and a black frilly v neck crop top. I then followed by putting some concealer and mascara on.

I put my converse on and grab my bag before heading downstairs.

My mom was stood in the kitchen with Scott and she turned to me. She then looked back at Scott and I raise an eyebrow at him and he just shrugs.

"Do you wanna ride with Stiles and I today?" He asks. "Why?" I ask skeptically. "Because it's supposed to rain." He says and I nod. "Okay." I say and make some coffee.

It was so awkward in the kitchen this morning, I felt like dying. My phone buzzed and I look down to see Toby's name.

Toby- Can't wait for our date later.

I smile and Scott coughs. "What?" I ask looking up. "Who's texting you?" He asks and I look at mom whose looking at me as well. "Toby." I say when a horn honks.

"Stiles is here." I say quickly and rush out of the door. I head towards and climb into the Jeep.

"Morning Sofia." Stiles says and I raise an eyebrow. "Morning." I say putting my belt on. Why is everyone being nice this morning?

We get out of the Jeep and Matt comes over to us. "Either of you know why nome of us are getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt asks and I look between Scott and Stiles confused.

I then notice Toby who was waving me over. I smile at then turn to Stiles. "Thanks for the ride." I say before walking over to Toby.

"Hi." He says leaning down and kissing my cheek. "Hi." I say and we walk into school.

"You didn't answer my text." He says and I sigh. "I know, I'm sorry." I say as we walk to my locker. "I've got practice." He says and I nod.

"I'll see you later." He says and I nod. "See you then." I say and he smiles at me before heading off.

"Wow." Allison says leaning on a locker beside me. "You seem happier." She says and I shrug.

"I'm just missing my best friend." I say and she squeezes my shoulder.

****
Stiles gave me a ride home and I thanked him before heading inside.

I had something to eat before I did my hair and makeup. I chose out a black leather skirt with a wine satin spaghetti strap top, which I tucked into my skirt.

After putting on some ankle boots that had a bit of a heel, I declared myself ready.

A knock at the door made me run downstairs.

I open the front door to Toby. "Hi." I smile and he smiles back. "You look amazing." He says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and he leans forward and places a kiss on my lips.

I shut the door behind me and we make his way to his car.

Once we get to the party, he takes my hand and leads me inside.

The music was loud and there was people dancing everywhere. I smile at him as he leads me through the crowd.

When we found somewhere to dance, that's exactly what we did.

****
I was having fun. Was.

That was until I saw Issac with Erica. They're both getting it on, on the dance floor with Jackson and I feel sick.