Chapter 19

Sofia's POV
When we get back to Beacon Hills, I was forced into Stiles Jeep and forced to the aninal clinic.

"Hi." I say to Deaton as Issac sits me on a table. "Hello Sofia." He says and Issac grabs my hand. He has not stopped touching me since I 'died'.

Someone died here less then 24 hours ago and they're gonna try and kill Derek because of it.

"What did you just say?" I ask Deaton and he raises an eyebrow and looks between the three boys. "No one said anything." He says and I nod my head slowly. "Oh." I say and look around the room awkwardly.

"So tell me what happened again." Deaton says looking at me. "She--" Scott starts but Deaton looks at him and then turns to me.

"How about you tell me Sofia." He says and I turn to Issac. "I don't really remember." I say and he squeezes my hand.

Sure you do.

"Whatever you can remember." Issac says and Deaton nods.

"Scott was trying to kill himself. Stiles threw the flare away but the wind blew and everything went up in flames. Then I remember waking up in Issac's arms." I say and Deaton nods slowly.

Don't lie Sofia.

"I'm not lying." I say and Issac squeezes my hand. "We know." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Issac, can you tell me what happened?" Deaton asks and I turn to Issac. "She went up in flames. Allison put the fire out and there was no sign of her body. It was fast but we assumed she had turnt to ash." Issac says and glances at me.

"We got in the bus, where it was safe. Then a few hours later there was the tiniest flame on the floor and in seconds it was as big as a bonfire. It sort of caved so there wasn't any fire in one section and Sofia was stood there, passed out. She woke up like 5 minutes later." Issac says and Deaton nods.

He turns around and collects some things and all three boys just watched me as he did so. "Stop that." I say rolling my eyes.

Deaton comes back over to me with a lighter. He lights it and Scott and Issac stand infront of me.

"No way." Issac says the same time Scott says. "What are you planning on doing?"

"I need to test my theory. I need to see how she reacts to fire." Deaton says and Scott moves out of the way.

"Issac, I'll be fine." I say squeezing his shoulder. "I don't care. I lost you to a fire a few hours ago, I'm never letting you near a fire again." He says and I roll my eyes.

You'll be fine.

"Issac, you can hold my hand if it means so much to you, I'll be fine." I reassure. He sighs and moves to the side and grips my hand.

Deaton takes a step closer to us and everything becomes numb, hazy and almost dark.

****
"I can't know for sure but her eyes and the way she reacted to the fire does insinuate it." Deaton says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Insinuate what?" I ask and they all spin to look at me.

"Fucking hell. What?" I ask looking between them all.

They think you're crazy.

"Well I'm not, just tell me what's going on." I say and Stiles starts acting awkward. "What?" I asking knowing he'll cave.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" He asks. "You guys." I say and he runs a hand over his face.

I turn to Issac who was still holding on to my hand as tight as possible. "Tell me what's going on." I demand and he sighs.