Chapter 23

"How is she?" I ask Allison and she nods. "She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown. Because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated." She says and my eyes widen and I suck in a breath.

"The storms that bad?" Issac asks. "It will be. And I overheard an EMT saying the back up generators might be too old to last if the power goes out." Allison says and I wince. "This storm is gonna do some damage huh?" I say.

"Beacon Memorial." Issac mumers. "What is it?" I ask looking up at him. "That's where Cora is right?" He asks.

"Cora?" I ask and Issac nods as Argent comes to our side. "I'm taking you three home." He says.

"We can't leave her there." Issac says looking from me and up to the Argent's, I nod ansd follow his lead. He grabs my hand and we head for the door.

"Guys wait." Argent says making us stop and turn back to face him. I'll drive." He says and I grin. My grin falters as the light goes out. "Hold my hand Sof." Issac says squeezing my hand tighter.

Once we get to the hospital, the lights were completely out and it looked like it had already been evacuated.

"Are you sure she's still here?" I ask squeezing his hands and he closes his eyes. "Yeah." He says when he re opens his eyes.

Ws head inside slowly. Issac kept me firmly between Allison and him. Issac was holding one of my hands and Allison had a defensive hand towards me.

Argent cocks his gun and I raise an eyebrow at Issac. "I'm gonna take that as a sign, you're a little worried." Issac whispers. "Stay close to me." Was Argent's only response.

"I think I heard something." Issac says holding my hand tightly. "Where?" Allison asks. "Below us." Issac whispers before slowly leaning down to the floor and putting his ear to the floor, not once removing his hand from mine.

Go to the elevator. She's in there, kill her!!!

"Who?" I ask and Issac squeezes my hand in reassurance.

Julia? Have you not been listening?

"I don't know who Julia is?" I sigh and Issac stops. "Ignore him. We need to get Cora out of here. We need to find out what's going on, okay?" He says and I nod.

We stroll the corridors and eventually become face to face with my brother and mother.

We immediately head to a room to come up with a plan.

"There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on." Issac says, taking my hand and putting it in Allison's then removing his hand from mine.

"Are you scared?" Allison asks as we checks the doors. "No. Should I be?" I ask and she shrugs. "Probably." She smiles.

We head over to where everyone else was stood and I stand beside Allison, not letting go of her hand.

"Well you've got us now." Argent says glancing at Allison. "It's too much of a risk. They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing that we can do for Stiles's dad or Cora." Scott says and I sigh slowly.

You need to kill her.

I roll my eyes and focus on mine and Allison's hands.

"I don't even think I know which teacher this is." Argent says. "She's... She's the one with brown hair. English teacher..." Issac says and I nod. "It was her class that the birds attacked us in." I say and Argent nods slowly.

"I've got an idea." Allison says and the plan then takes place.

****
"I don't like this one bit." Issac says as I slip the heels on. "It's better than Allison doing it. She can be with her dad and help get them." I say and Issac sighs and kisses my forehead.

"I love you. Be careful." He says and I smile. "You too." I say and he squeezes both my hands before leaving.

"You ready?" Allison asks and I nod and sigh. "I'll facetime Issac. Go." She says and I nod and immediately run around in heels.

It takes seconnds for the twins to catch get behind me.

I make the mistake of looking back as I turn the corner and seeing the twins dawning on me. Stupid heels.

I get outside and Allison puts me behind her and starts shooting at the Alpha's.

"Quick. Let's go." Allison says taking my hand and leading me to the meet up place where Issac should be.

A howl errupts and I look around.

"What is it?" Allison asks. "A retreat." Chris says.

I see the car and the door flings open. Allison squeezes my hand as Issac heads over to me.

He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tightly into his chest.

"Where are the others?" Allison asks and I look up at Issac.

A car speeds round  the corner and stops all of a sudden and Derek gets out.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks and I pinch Issac's chest for an answer, but he doesn't react.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold of the cops for us. We have to go." Derek says and Issac pulls me with him towards Derek.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asks and Issac opens the car door for Derek. I look at Derek curiously.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek says and I suck in a breath and immediately feel sick.

"What about Scott?" Allison asks and Derek walks back to his car. "Derek, Where's Scott?" Allison shouts.

"He left with Deucalion." Derek says bluntly. Scott left with the bad guy?

Don't you get it? You need to kill her Sofia. How many times do I have to ask?

My temples begin to burn and I immediately try to relieve some pain. "I've got you." Issac says and picks me up as I pass out from the pain.