Chapter 20

When I wake up, Issac wasn't beside me. I had a shower and got dressed.

I put on a red checked outfit skirt and white crop top before doing my hair and makeup. I put on a black denim jacket and black converse when Issac walks in, in his pyjamas.

"We've got school, hurry up." I say and he laughs. "I'll run us there. I'll be super fast." He says and I sigh and head downstairs.

I eat a granola bar and drink some coffee when Issac came downstairs.

"Let's go." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door. I get out of the door and he picks me up.

When we get to school we split apart for first period.

****
"Come on." Issac says taking my hand after 2nd period. "What?" I ask confused, he was waiting outside my class for me.

"We're ditching." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "To help Derek." He says and I nod. "Okay." I say and we meet up outside with Boyd.

"Hey Boyd." I say and he smiles. "Hi Sofia, how are you?" He asks and I nod. "I'm good." I smile.

When we get to the loft, we head inside.

"Go back to school." Derek says and I look around to see him on the stairs. "Well, actually, we can't. Boyd, Sofia and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Issac says as we walk into the loft.

"With what? Brain damage?" He asks and I scoff. "Well, I have a migrane. Sofia, has pink eye. And Boyd here has explosive diarrhoea." Issac says and I scrunch up my face.

"Wait, you actually told the school that? I thought you were joking." I tell Issac and he shakes his head no. "Nope, you've got pink eye. Sorry." He says and I scoff

"We're here to protect you." Boyd says and Derek walks down the steps. "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then." He says and Issac and I sit on a table.

He is

"He's not gonna die is he?" I ask and they all turn to me. "Sof." Issac says putting his hand on my thigh.

Not him

I groan and Derek looks between me and Issac. Before I can say any more Issac stops me.

"Ignore him." Issac says sternly and I sigh. "Boyd here came up with a plan." Issac says to Derek.

"Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that. On a bigger scale." Boyd says revealing some wires.

The water gets turnt on and we start filling up the loft.

"In a pool of electrified water. It can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the power to turn on a light bulb." Boyd says.

"That's comforting." Derek says looking from Boyd to Issac and I.

"If we dissable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Boyd says and I laugh. "Especially someone who's barefoot." Issac says as we watch the loft fill up with water.

****
Issac's phone rings and as I stand on a wooden plank, out of water.

"Yeah, I'm with her. At Derek's.Deaton? Yeah okay." He says and hands me the phone. I take it from him.

"Sofia?" Stiles asks. "Hi." I say and sit down on the plank and cross my legs.

"I need a favour." He says and I roll my eyes. "Obviously. What else do you call for me?" I ask and he sighs.

"I need you to ask your friend a question." He says and I raise an eyebrow and look at Issac who was watchinf me intently. "But, you were just speaking to Issac?" I ask and he groans.

"Not Issac. Look Lydia's no help and I'm on my way to the hospital and it just makes sense." He says. "What does?" I ask confused.

"Deaton is missing. I need you to ask the devil." Stiles says and I laugh. "Being dead serious here. Trying to save lifes Sofia." He says and I roll my eyes and hand Issac back his phone and he talks to Stiles.

You need my help?

"Yep." I sigh. "Do you know where Deaton is? Dr Deaton?" I say and Derek looks from Issac to me.

"Trust me. She's doing it." Issac says behind me

I do know where Dr Deaton is. But so does your friends.

"What do you mean?" I ask closing my eyes.

The currents Sofia! They know how to get to him and they will.

"Okay." I say opening my eyes. "Sofia, what is it?" Issac asks. "They already know where he is. Something do with currents. That's all he'd say." I say and lean against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on?" Derek asks me. "She's a siren." Issac says and Derek nods at me slowly.

Boyd puts the wires in the water and Issac sits beside me. "Is this gonna kill them?" He asks pointing at the water. "I hope so." Boyd says

We sit there on the plank whilst waiting for the alpha pack to come.

****
"Sofia." Issac says shaking me. The second I open my eyes I was lifted up so that I was standing up.

"What's going on? Why is he standing in the water?" I ask looking over at Derek. "They cut the power. Just wait here okay?" He asks and I nod slowly as Issac and Boyd stand behind Derek.

I wasn't really listening, until my English teacher was brought out a part inside me just instantly woke up.

You need to kill her Sofia.

"Who?" I ask as Issac comes to my side as Derek and Kali start fighting.

Both of them.

"Kill them?" I whisper and Issac grabs my shoulder. "Who?" Issac asks softly but I ignore him.

Yes, you heard me. Kill them. Sofia. Kill them.

The sides of my head start to hurt. "Sofia, what is is?" Issac asks as I fall slightly.

His phone buzzes and he pulls me through the water and onto the steps.

We watch as everyone gets electocuted and Issac holds me tightly as Derek kills Boyd.

"I'm so sorry." I say to Issac and he nods slowly.

Kali walks past me and my head burns as she kneels down infront of me. She uses a claw to move a strand of hair out of my face.

Issac pushes her hand away from me and Kali smirks before walking away.

Our English teacher didn't sit too far away and all that happened when I looked at her my head spins in a million different directions.

I turn to Issac and he squeezes my hand and I lean my forehead against his and close my eyes.

"I don't know what to do." I whisper and Issac rubs my back. "It's okay." He whispers back  and pulls me into him.