3.

The next day Rory and Finn left early, this time hand in hand, their first destination was to find breakfast.

Over breakfast they decided on their day plans, before lunch they were going to the zoo, after lunch they had a tour of the Jameson Distillery, then they would look at apartments until dinner, after dinner Finn was taking her to a club.

Their day went as planned and her list of apartments was narrowed down to three, she was eating dinner in her room while she got ready and was excited about spending more time with Finn.

Finn met her at her room and whistled as he saw her, she was wearing black skinny jeans with a few rips, flat ankle boots with chains dangling on them, a cropped leather jacket and a blood red corset style top.

Rory was in awe at the sight of Finn he was wearing black pants that fit him perfectly, a pair of black shoes, a light blue shirt that was slightly see through, and under that he was wearing a black tank, he had a black jacket over his arm and a smile on his face.

The club was busy, and loud, and awesome, in Ireland she was legal, and was with Finn, the king of booze.

They danced together and after a few drinks they were grinding on each other, their bodies moving together in sync, and soon it was their lips moving in sync as they both gave into the rising tension between them.

They returned to the hotel at four am, and Rory was happy she had her own room and wouldn't wake Emily, Finn was also happy, as he could follow her in and kiss her goodnight before leaving her room.

They had discussed their past relationships, and Rory had openly told him she was a virgin, and had only recently been interested in having sex.

Finn had assured her he was in no rush, and would wait until she was ready and sure, he also told her about his play boy ways, and that he was willing to commit to her.

They had agreed to date, exclusively, and let things happen as and when they happened, but if the night at the club was any indication, Rory had a feeling things would happen sooner rather than later.

Emily woke Rory up at eight the next morning for breakfast, Finn was also at the table and the two of them leant against each other still tired from the night before.

"Finn darling, Emily offered for you to join her and Rory on the rest of their trip. We thought you might get sick of us and want to get to know Rory better." Anna said and hid her smile as her half asleep son perked up at that news.

"Love to join you two lovely ladies." Finn said grinning at Rory, who had also perked up and was grinning back.

"Rory can tell you our plans today, I'm going to a lace factory to get some new pieces." Emily said and went back to her chat with Anna.

Finn leaned closer to Rory and asked if she wanted to go to Grafton Street for shopping and the writers museum.

Rory jumped at both excited to cross two things off her must see list, she had one thing she wanted to do before she went home, and she would need Finn's help.

It was later that day after walking through the writers museum that Rory told Finn what she wanted to do.

She wanted to get a tattoo, a black and grey orchid, on her hip, Finn agreed to help her and showed her his tattoo, a black and grey wave with a silhouette of a surfer on the wave, it was on his right shoulder blade.

They wandered around as Rory told him about their plans for the trip, he was excited to go to France after they left Ireland.

They finally found the tattoo shop they were looking for and walked in, they were lucky, they were able to do Rory's tattoo straight away, Finn watched and noted how good it looked against her pale skin.

As they were walking back to the hotel Rory found a knick knack shop, and inside found a framed print of black lace orchids, she loved the flowers, they were delicate but looked tough.

She shipped the print home and skipped next to him while they talked about Yale, and their friends, and how they would react to their relationship.

Rory wasn't sure she wanted to meet Logan or Colin based on Finn's description of them, and he was positive he never wanted to meet Paris, unless he needed someone killed.

Finn led them into a pub for a few drinks and dinner, they left a few hours later hugging each other and kissing as they walked.

Emily saw them from the bistro she was eating at, and in a move that would send Lorelai into shock, took a picture of them on her cell phone and sent it to Anna and Finnegan, after a bit of thought, she also sent it to Richard.

Their time in Ireland drew to a close, and they were soon on their way to France, where Emily took Rory to the best fashion houses and had her measured for dresses and underclothes.

Finn took both women to a friend of his a milliner to get each woman a custom made fascinator for the more fancy events.

Emily's was a plain black, with a ribbon on the side, it was elegant and smooth, just like her.

Rory's was a black circle that sat on a 45 degree angle with a black net bow holding two long white feathers in place, it was elegant, young, fun and pretty, like her.

France saw her and Finn become closer, he purchased her the start of a charm bracelet, and the first few charms.

She got him a set of cufflinks she had engraved with their initials and the date they started dating.

Soon their trip was at an end and Rory was standing on Trix's doorstep, Finn's hand in hers as they waited for the door to open, they had two weeks before they left, and it would be spent in London with Finn's parents.