5.

Finn and Rory were unpacking their things, and laughing at some of the crazy stuff they had, like chairs shaped like hands, and a beanbag shaped like lips.

Those seats were in their bedroom, out of sight of the judging eyes of Emily Gilmore, as was the middle finger ring holder Finn had purchased Rory.

Their wedding flower spheres had been waiting for them when they returned and Richard had hired a moving truck with movers, Finn had moved his own stuff and they had quickly gone shopping for furniture.

There were bookshelves lining the walls, they even had a rolling ladder to reach to high shelves, Rory had spent most of her time sorting all her books.

Finn had spent his time split between setting up the furniture and spending time with his friends, they all wanted to see his new house, but he wanted to introduce Rory first.

He had decided to leave Rory organising her clothes and meet the boys at the pub and to introduce the idea of Rory to them, and to mention bringing her into the LDB.

He was waiting in the pub for Logan, Colin, Seth and Robert to meet him, he had his wedding ring on and was wearing some jeans and a shirt, he was also sober and in a text war with Rory.

She was asking how to sort out her clothes, style, colour, outfits, function, season, event, or just chuck it in randomly.

His vote was for random, but knew her well enough to suggest a mix of all her ideas, to appeal to her slight OCD tendencies.

He was so involved in his text war he didn't notice Robert had joined him until he spoke.

"So who is she?" Robert asked, smirking as Finn jumped in surprise.

"Rory. We met over the summer, and things are seriously permanent between us." Finn answered.

"Gilmore?" Robert asked, Finn just nodded. "Nice, she's the one who helped me pass class last year." He said.

"We're living together, we um... well we got married." Finn mumbled and blinked.

Robert just sat there, staring at him, then grabbed his phone and sent a text to someone and gaped at his phone when it buzzed.

"Wanna back me up on getting her inducted this year?" Finn asked.

Robert just nodded and giggled, "just wait until Logan finds out." He wheezed between giggles.

"Finds out what?" Seth asked as he sat next to Robert.

"That I'm married, and want to induct my wife this year." Finn answered and tapped Robert on the back as he choked.

"Congrats, who's the unlucky lady?" Seth asked.

"That's the best part. It's Pixie." Robert said with a huge smile.

"Brilliant." Seth said, a slightly evil smile crossing his face.

"You two can come to our new place after this, and be evil with Rory." Finn said, worried about how his new wife knew his friends.

Before they could talk anymore Logan and Colin arrived, loudly and late, ordering scotch and beer and flirting with every girl they saw.

Finn was embarrassed that he used to be just as bad, his only saving grace was that Rory never saw him like that.

"Boys. What's new?" Logan said as he sat down Colin sitting in the last seat.

"Finn got married over the summer." Seth said, completely stealing his thunder.

"We want to put her name up for induction this year." Robert added before the two stooges could say anything.

"Married?" Logan asked.

At the same time Colin asked, "what's her name?"

"Lorelai Gilmore-Hayden but it's Morgan now." Finn answered, his wedding ring shining in the light.

The two stooges just nodded and left, not sure how to handle loosing their third stooge to a wife.

Finn, Robert and Seth left and headed to see Rory, Finn had texted ahead, to make sure she wasn't surprised by guests.

The three walked into the apartment and saw Rory in the kitchen making coffee, she welcomed them with a wave and smile.

"Welcome to our new place. How were your summers?" She directed her question to Robert and Seth.

"Not as good as yours it seems." Robert answered her then hugged her in greeting, followed by Seth.

Finn spent the afternoon listening to all the trouble the trio had gotten into last year and couldn't believe his wife was a prankster.

The boys joined them for dinner and they ordered the entire chinese menu and a couple of pizza's.

While they ate, they played their wedding dvd for the other two and laughed at their faces when they saw Trix and Edward on the video, blessing their marriage.

Finn could tell Rory and the boys were close, to them she was Pixie, to her they were Berty and Brain, apparently she also knew Steph who was Pinky and Juliet who she called Peanut.

Just with those friends she was almost a guaranteed inductee, combined with her family names plus their marriage and she was for sure in.

The group had tried to get her in last year, but with all the missing members on the Fiji trip, no one was inducted, so they had waited until this year.

Rory knew all about it, she had figured it out, and her grandpa had told her about it, his family pride of being a founding member coming to the fore and loosening his lips.

Finn's phone buzzed with the confirmation of her induction, along with the date, three weeks away, and all they had to do before that was inform Rory's mother, father and town of their marriage.

They had tried to invite her parents but her mom refused to answer her phone, or return her phone calls, and her dad had answered but declined the invitation.

Finn watched as Robert and Seth looked around their apartment, pointing out different decorations they had seen before, or were a bit risky for society heirs to have on display.

They got a huge kick out of a poster Rory had found, from a normal distance it looked like a mushroom print, but up close each mushroom was a lady with her skirt blown up over her head, naked butts in full view.

Finn and Rory were more excited about the skeleton they had posed wrapped around a support pole, wearing a bright red wig.