4.

It had been during their last two weeks in London, when they had talked to Trix about how they felt they were forever, how they had decided on kids names and she asked them why they were waiting.

She had married Charles after two months of knowing each other, Richard and Emily married after six months of being together, the Hayden's had married only weeks after getting together.

It had taken Trix, Finn and Rory to talk Emily down, then Anna and Finnegan had gotten her excited, even the Morgan's had only been together for a month before marrying.

Then it was planning mode activated, Emily and Anna took her to get her dress, while Finn and Finnegan got a suit.

Trix rang Richard and Edward and they were soon on their way, she rang her church and a booking was made for their day.

She placed a booking at a nice restaurant in their private room and called a florist to come to her house the next day with samples and pictures.

She pulled her wedding set and Charles's wedding ring from her bedside table and had them waiting for the kids to come back.

The boys were first back and Finn loved the idea, the ring fit his finger, but he wasn't sure if the others would fit Rory.

Rory came home and tried the rings and hugged Trix in thanks when they fit her finger, she showed Trix a picture of the dress she chose and saw a tear roll down Trix's cheek.

Emily sat down with them and opened her purse, pulling out a small white scrap of lace and adding it to the rings.

"My mother gave this to me for my wedding to Richard, and I'm giving it to you, it's tradition in my family." Rory hugged her grandma and then settled in with Finn to listen to the other plans for their day.

Anna and Finnegan joined in the tradition sharing and lent Rory the Morgan family bracelet, it was worn by every bride on their wedding day.

However Anna always wore it as Finnegan was the head of the family, and it was expected for her to wear it as his wife, and one day, Rory would wear it everyday.

Rory had her old, new and borrowed, and when Richard arrived he gave her the blue, a set of silver and saphire hair combs, worn by Emily, Trix, and Trix's mother, and so on, for as long as they could recall.

Edward gave them a London townhouse, another tradition, he made sure it was away from anyone they knew and was near coffee, books and pubs.

Rory decided that Richard would walk her down the aisle and Emily would be her maid of honour, and Anna her bridesmaid.

Finn picked his dad as his best man and Richard as his groomsman, they decided on Trix and Edward being their witnessess.

The elders worked out a rough prenup and got the couple to look it over, Finn crossed out the clause on when they had kids, and the clause on where they had to live after Yale.

Rory added one clause, stating they were both free from work expectations until both had graduated, and formal events would be limited to four per year.

Trix added one saying they had to go on one true vacation a year, over summer with no work involved.

All parties agreed and it was drawn up and signed.

The group went to their own homes for the night to meet back the next day for flower decisions.

They chose black lace orchids and white flowers, and decided on black and white as their colours.

The men would wear black tuxes with white details, the women would wear black dresses with white accents, while Rory was wearing her white dress but had chosen black lace Jimmy Choo lucele shoes.

Finn purchased Rory a tear drop black diamond necklace, he hoped it could one day become a tradition for them to add to the long list of other traditions.

Rory chose a white cake with a black ribbon around the base of each layer and a spray of black orchids decorating the side.

Finnegan took Rory and Finn to the salon to get their nails done, Finn went with a plain black, Finnegan had black nails with a white diagonal stripe, Rory had white nails with black flowers painted on them.

Finn and Rory were also planning on getting wedding tattoos, Rory was getting hers on her left ribs with a quote, she considered using the actual bible passage but decided to use the same quote but from a book, it was more her.

Love is always patient and kind.
It is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited.
It is never rude or selfish.
It does not take offense and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.

Finn was getting wedding bands with the line love is always patient and kind on his left rib cage.

They also wanted their wedding date tattooed on their wedding fingers, they were planning to get the dates on the underside of their fingers.

Their wedding was small and intimate, but it was elegant and beautiful, the photographer and videographer were professional and discreet.

The restaurant had hung some lights around the room and cleared a section of the floor for them to dance on, their cake was on display and the food was amazing.

Trix surprised Rory by showing her the gift she had gotten for Rory, a fully paid package from a company that would take her wedding bouquet and Finns bouttoniere and preserve them in two individual clear crystal spheres they could have forever.

Edward had given them the townhouse, Richard handed them an envelope of credit slips to various stores and companies near Yale to decorate and furnish their apartment.

Emily gave them vouchers to some art dealers, and a voucher for a framing company, so they could get their favorite pictures professionally framed.

Finnegan and Anna gave them a set of keys to a beach house in Australia, and free range of the family jet.

Finn and Rory spent the rest of their time in London together, in their town house, and browsing the shops, and purchasing new things for their apartment.