8.

Colin led them to a cabin, with four rooms, with a change of clothes for each of them.

Finn was in with Rory, and Colin had a room in the cabin next door, they quickly got changed, and met at the front of the cabin.

Rory was pulling Finn's tie loose and unbuttoned his top button, his hair was messed up, and yet she managed to look like she just left the salon.

They were lead to a stage and seated, Rory was at one end next to Tristan, followed by the girl then the other guy.

They started with the first guy Gary, two people supported his induction, his answers were fairly standard and Rory wondered why he was inducted.

The girl was named Tiffany, three guys backed her induction, her answers were mostly based around sex but Rory could tell some of it was faked.

Tristan was backed by one person, Logan, his answers had her giggling, they were funny, thoughtful and some were slightly illegal.

Then it was her turn, her group plus Finn and Colin backed her entry and she grinned at them, then the questions started.

"Full name."

"Lorelai Leigh Gilmore-Hayden Morgan the third, but I go by Rory." She said clearly.

"Craziest thing that's ever happened to you?"

"I got hit by a deer." She giggled at the memory.

"Craziest thing you've ever done?"

"Got married after knowing him for less than three months." She answered and pointed at Finn, who bowed.

"Worst thing you've ever done."

"Kissed another guy, while I dated another guy." She answered easily.

"Worst thing done to you?"

"Mom accused me of sleeping with a married man, then didn't believe me when I told her nothing happened." Another easy answer.

"Last question, most illegal thing you've ever done?"

"Car theft." She said with a smile, she had helped Luke steal Jess' car, it had been fun.

They were allowed off the stage and led to a party, where Tristan watched Finn and Rory together, he also watched Rory with her friends, it seemed like they were all close.

The next morning saw the group of four standing on a platform with one of their backers, Rory was with Finn, they were harnessed in and were set to jump.

Rory held Finns hand and looked up at him, she trusted that this was safe, but it was still a long way down.

"Do you love me darling?" Finn asked as they stepped to the edge.

"You jump, I jump Jack." She said as they jumped together.

They each received their tokens the next afternoon, Rory got a cuff that she put on straight away, comparing her cuff to the cuff Steph was wearing.

Tristan had been pulled into the bigger group by Logan, and was surprised by how low key and relaxed Finn was, and how different Rory was compared to Chilton Rory.

Tristan ended up in a car with Colin, Logan, Finn and Rory, they were having a movie night at their loft, and had invited the other boys to join, Rory had mentioned Berty, Brain, Pinky and Peanut also being there.

Logan agreed to go, he wanted to see if Candy was as good as Henry, his suit of armour.

"Dude, it's a skeleton pole dancing. It kicks Henry's ass." Colin said clearly betting skeleton.

"It's also a male skeleton, in a wig, nail polish, stilettos, and soon to be wearing a thong filled with money." Rory added then turned to Finn.

"We have to fill it with twenties, imagine the delivery guys face's when we pay em with skeleton stripper money." She said her eyes lit up.

"Oh the red one, the one you got for free in Spain, we both hate it and only kept it for the memory." Finn said then pulled his wallet out of Rory's shark fin bag and counted out his twenties.

Rory handed him a couple from the bottom of the bag and offered everyone a cookie.

They pulled into the loft and Tristan noticed the other car behind them and watched as Rory raced Finn inside, Logan and Colin followed the other group inside and to the top floor.

They got inside and all let out a laugh, their skeleton was wearing a black wig, devil wings, black stilettos, and a red lacy thong, stuffed with a sock and a bunch of twenties.

Robert pulled out a twenty and added it to the Candy stash and grabbed Rory spinning her into a dance.

Colin followed Robert's lead, grabbing Finn and leading him into a tango into the living area.

Tristan added a twenty and just walked through the loft, inspecting the art works and decorations, he wasn't sure what to make of the mushroom naked butts.

How Rory got Emily to let her live with those pieces on display was a question for the aliens that must now be in control of hell.

Logan was also looking around, the loft was pretty cool, he could see Finn in the decorating, and wasn't disgusted by the girly bits like he would normally be.

The group soon had food ordered, drinks in hand and movies playing, and Rory was right, the look on the deliver guys face when he saw his money came from the Candy stash was funny.

Tristan still couldn't compare the new Rory with the old one, he was so confused, and was realising that he didn't know her, never had known her.

It was that night to led Tristan to putting aside his feelings for Rory, and becoming a friend, one of her closest friends, and fitting in with the large LDB group.

It was also what led to the tribute he and  Rory paid, they designed a tattoo of an umbrella with the words In Omnia Paratus next to the handle and the initials LDB written in the canopy.

Rory also offered to pay for anyone else to get the tattoo that wanted it, and Tristan got booze flasks engraved with the design for anyone that wanted one.

Their entire group got the tattoo and flask, and about half of the members got the tattoo, while almost everyone got the flask.