Bumping Into Eachother

☼ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☼
You two were elementary school friends, and thought you would continue your friendship. But at middle school you had to transfer to a different school. After a month your friendship with him decreased, as you two hadn't talk to each other. You would bump into him while the entrance exams. You were fighting a bot and one almost hit you, but someone pushed you out of the way. You look down to see familiar broccoli hair.

"Izuku?!"

"Wait... Y/n?!"

"Oh my god!"

"I can't believe it's you!"

You both almost die because you both forget all about the robots attacking you.

☼ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗵𝗼𝗲 ☼
Like Izuku, you two were childhood friends. Your mother's were friends so obviously you two would be friends. You two would continue your friendship up till near the end of middle school. When you found out Katsuki was bullying Izuku and other kids, you felt you didn't want to be associated with him. You cut him out of your life and started a new. Or so you thought. You were walking to your new school, UA, to class 1-a, and you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch it extra-"

Bakugou would glare down at you with confusion and anger.

"Y/n?"

"Bakuhoe?"

"DON'T SAY THAT GODAMN NICKNAME HERE!"

But it was too late, Mina and Denki already heard, and that was Bakugou's- I mean Bakuhoe's new name.

☼ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☼
You decided to go out and eat, seeing your parents weren't home that day, you thought it was the perfect chance. You went to (favorite restaurant) and got (your favorite meal). You sat down on a table next to a table with Tamaki, Fat Gum, and Kirishima. Kirishima noticed you sitting by yourself.

"Hey! You go to UA right?"

You almost choke on your food from the sudden attention. "Um, yeah?"

"I go there too! We are in the same class remember?"

"Oh right, you hang out with the angry hedgehog guy right?"

"Haha! That's a perfect name for him! Yup I do! Why don't you come eat with us? It'd be a lot better than sitting alone."

"Uh... you know what? Sure, why the hell not."

You end up having a great time with them, laughing and eating.

☼ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☼
You went to the game stop because you heard that (your favorite game) the second game came out, and it was on sale! You ran to the store with your money and ran inside. Stopping in your tracks to see the beautiful game shining, but bad news, it's the only one left. You ran towards it but realized someone else was also running towards it. Before you could react, you bumped into the person and both fell to the floor. But lucky for the person, he got his hand on the game first. You sigh as you sit up.

"Sorry didn't see you there." You apologized.

"What? Oh, it's okay. Were you trying to get this game?"

"Yeah. But you got to it first, so I'll respect that."

"Wait! Why don't you come over to my house sometime and we can play together?"

"That's a little sus that some random cute boy wants me to come over to his house."

"Oh.... Right.."

"But. Why don't we start with a phone number. Just to make sure you aren't some creep."

"Deal!"

☼ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ☼
You were at a library, grabbing some books you liked. You were about to leave, but a certain book caught your eye. It had a black bird on the cover and it looked so cool. So you decided to read the description to see if it is cool. You reach out for it but realize another hand was grabbing for it too. You grab it as the other hand was on top of yours. You blush, realizing how cliche this is. You glance to your left to see a boy with a bird head. You almost jumped from the sight, but realized it was okay, he had a warm presence to him.

"Sorry... I didn't realize that someone was reaching for it." The boy apologized.

"Oh, it's okay! I didn't mind. I-I mean..!" You stumble on your words as you blush like crazy.
The librarian shushed at you and you sighed while slouching. The bird boy chuckled at you silently.

"I..didn't mind either..." it was so silent but you heard it.

"You know what, why don't we read it together? Sometime."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you seem to know some good books too." You say looking at the books he is carrying.

"Okay, why don't we do it now?"

"Sure."

You both started reading together, and after a bit Tokoyami started reading to you. His deep voice was so soothing that you fell asleep right there. Tokoyami ended up falling asleep as well.

☼ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☼
You were walking out of school, since it was the end of the school day. Sadly for you, this morning you didn't have enough time to check the weather. Right when you walked out it started pouring. You went to the bus waiting area but it was just a bench, no roof or anything. So you just stood there waiting for the bus. Someone familiar steps next to you, it was Shoji, he is in the same class as you. Shoji also didn't have an umbrella and was getting soaked as well. You fold your arms across your chest in embarrassment. It was awkward silence for a bit. Until you felt the rain had stopped, yet, it didn't. You look up to see Shoji put his webbed skin over you, covering you from the rain.

"You looked cold."

"But what about you?"

With Shoji's other skin webbed arm, he put he it over himself. You chuckled.

"Thanks, I really was cold."

"No problem."

You both stood in comfortable silence after that. When you both got on the bus though, it was packed. You both had to stand, squished next to each other due to how crowded it his. You both were a blushing mess the whole time.

~*~*~

2021, August, Saturday, 14