If You Guys Were A Halloween Story

Scenario: a alternative universe where you guys live in a Halloween story

☦︎︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☦︎︎
Izuku would be a ghost haunting a lot of people. But he doesn't mean to scare them, he just wants to say hi, it's very lonely when you are died. You are called to this family and you are a exorcist. You try to get Izuku out of the house, but it is no use. You realize how calming the atmosphere is with this ghost, this ghost doesn't seem dangerous. After a lot of focusing and mantras, you get to see the ghost. Izuku is so happy you can see him, and you are surprised at how friendly he is. You tell the family he is a kind ghost but they are still afraid of him, so you offer Izuku to haunt you. Izuku gladly accepts and he would follow you everywhere, helping you defeat other evil ghosts. You two would fall in love and when you die you turn into a ghost as well, being able to finally hug Izuku.

☦︎︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☦︎︎
You were in a small village, everyone hiding in the biggest house at night, because of the werewolf. The village decided to send you out since you are great with animals, but also because they thought the werewolf would be satisfied for the full moon that week. You screamed trying to get back inside but no one let you in. You see the wolf coming closer and closer, until it carried you in its mouth to a cave in the woods. Once the sun came up, the wolf turned into a handsome boy your age. Katsuki kept you as a pet, since the villagers basically sent you out to die. Every full moon Katsuki would turn into a wolf and you would have to hide, but after Katsuki got used to you living with him, he never hurt you in his wolf form. You two ended up falling in love and having cute werewolf children.

☦︎︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☦︎︎
You were a zombie in a zombie apocalypse, Kirishima being the last human. Even though you were a zombie, you were still conscious and you looked less dead. So when you saw Kirishima being up against a wall shooting at the crowd of zombies trying to kill him, you protected him and got him to safety. Kirishima was rightfully confused but once you explained to him that for some reason you weren't fully zombie, Kirishima trusted you. You two fought zombies together and tried to save humanity, but it was no use. So you two went to the mountains to live in alone, and later you two would restore humanity with having children.

☦︎︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☦︎︎
Denki is a devil while you are an angel. You accidentally did something bad and became a fallen angel. With no where to go, you decided to visit hell. It was terrifying at first, seeing how hell treats the bad people on earth, but than a devil came to you and gave you a grand tour. Showing you the worst side of hell, and then the beautiful side where the workers of hell lived. Denki continued to flirt with you and asked if you wanted to be his roommate. After a bit of hesitation, you finally agreed. You would help Denki with his work and you would also go on walks in the gardens. You two ended up falling in love, and doing some devilish things together. (insert smirky face)

☦︎︎ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ☦︎︎
(just imagine Tokoyami as a human vampire in this one)
Tokoyami is a vampire while you are just a simple lost girl. In the wilderness all alone, you end up finding a mansion, you go in so you could stay there until you find a way out of the forest. You were surprised that someone lived in the mansion. At first the boy Tokoyami was kind to you and treated you well, like a guest in his house. But than the sun set and you were alone with this boy in the darkness. Tokoyami grabbed you and tried to drink your blood from your neck, but he stopped himself and pushed you away. He said he was very sorry, he was just hungry and his hunger was over bearing, he told you it would be safer to leave. You stayed though, and after a couple weeks of living with Tokoyami, you let him drink some of your blood every once in a while. You two became lovers soon after.

☦︎︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☦︎︎
Your father was a scientist and one day your father brought his creation to life. Shoji seemed so scary at first, with his deformed face and his large body, but once you noticed he has feelings, you became compassionate towards Shoji. Shoji was a big softy, but you had to hide him from the village. One day a villager came over and saw Shoji, they ran and told everyone in the village, and the village was ready to kill Shoji. You helped Shoji run away to a far off place, where you two would travel and take care of each other. Soon Shoji found out about the feeling love, and wanted to love you. You gladly accepted and showed Shoji how to love.

☦︎︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ☦︎︎
Koda was cursed by a witch to be a cat. One day you found Koda on the streets and you brought him into your house, taking care of him. You would talk to him even though he was a cat, and you didn't know about his curse. When you were humming while brushing Koda's fur, you kissed his nose and poof, he was a human. You were scared at first, but once Koda explained he had no other home you pitied him and let him stay as a roommate. The witch still tries to curse Koda once again but you always protect Koda.

☦︎︎ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ☦︎︎
Shinso was a serial killer, killing bad people for the most part. But on the side Shinso likes to stalk, you for that matter. He has never stalked anyone before he saw you. Shinso started stalking you every night, until he finally called you on the phone with his fake voice. You were scared since he called saying he knows where you live. Shinso felt like he should kill you, since that is kind of his thing, but you aren't a bad person, and he doesn't want to kill someone innocent. Plus, he likes you better alive. So Shinso attempts to kidnap you, but you were aware a long time ago that you had a stalker. You confronted your stalker before he tried to kidnap you and you ask him if you can join him as a partner in crime. Shinso was surprised at your question, Shinso did agree though. You two have been serial killers killing bad people, on the run from the police. Oh, and you two end up getting married.

☦︎︎ 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗶 ☦︎︎
Tamaki was a 'evil' wizard that lived in a big house on the top of the hill. Most of the town kept away from there, but your curiosity got the best of you. You heard about how he turned people into frogs and using them for spells. But when you went inside the house you didn't see a old scary wizard, you saw a shy, young male. He in fact was not turning people into frogs, but he was taking care of a beautiful garden, making recipes with mushrooms and such from his garden. You spent enough time with Tamaki that he opened up to you a little bit, you two had to have a secret relationship because of the town, but that just made it more exciting. One day when you told the town about Tamaki and showed him to the town, they were less scared by his shy, cute self. You two ended up marrying and living in the big house.