Shinso Catch Up

☼ 𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ☼
You were on your way home until something caught the corner of your eye, a cat cafe. Your eyes sparkled and you immediately stopped whatever you were doing and went to the cafe. You cupped your cheeks as you saw all of the fluffy cats laying around. You ordered your favorite drink and started petting many cats. You saw a pile of cats hanging out in one spot over in a corner. You immediately went over there and sat down on the floor, all the cats starting to cuddle you. You start petting the pile and see some purple hair mixed with the cats. You pet it curiously, the fur color a very interesting color. You heard a grumble and some guy with messy purple hair sat up, you squeaked in fear. The boy looked to you with a tired gaze.

"Hmm?"

"A- I'm sorry! I didn't know you were.. sleeping here?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I fell asleep with these cats."

"Oh, okay."

You awkwardly stared at the ground while the boy kept staring at you. A lady with your drink came up and gave it to you. You were about to give her some money but the boy handed her the money instead.

"I'm just doing this because I disturbed your time with the cats, nothing else."

The boy explained and you nodded shyly. You both talked a bit about some interests and stuff. After talking a bit you had to go.

"Bye, hopefully we'll meet again Shinso."

"Me too, goodbye."

And with that, you left.

☁︎︎ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗼 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ☁︎︎
You were surprised to find out Shinso was in the same class as you, and so was Shinso, he was quite pleased to find out you were here as well. You both decided to go to the cat cafe to work since you both loved it. You both sat on the floor trying to study.

"If we do it this way it could be harder, but we would get a good grade. If we do it this way it will easier and faster, but we would have a ok grade-"

You stopped as you saw Shinso had fallen asleep while sitting up. It looked very uncomfortable. You blushed, looking at Shinso's cute, calm face. You cupped his cheek while staring at him, he reminds you of a cat. His head starts to slowly fall and his head lands on your thighs. You blush madly and sigh, you pet his fluffy hair like a cat. Soon after he fell asleep you started to get sleepy and ended up falling asleep in that position. An hour later Shinso woke up and blushed realizing where he was at. He sat up and looked at you, smiling a bit. He brought you to your dorm to sleep. You woke up and blushed at the memory, you both didn't bring it up.

❤︎ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 ❤︎
You were in your room on a weekend, playing video games. It was a pretty hot day so you were just chilling. You heard a knock on your door and you got up, to see the messy haired boy.

"Hey Y/n, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out?"

"Oh, yeah we can. Lemme just get ready."

You change into your favorite outfit and got your stuff, you ran out with Shinso and you both started walking.

"So are we going to the cat cafe?"

"I thought we could go somewhere a bit different.."

"Okay!"

You are curious on where you were going but excited since you two have only been at the cat cafe together. The sun starts setting as you both walk up a isolated hill.