Hanta Sero Catch-Up

My spider boy needs more attention, also check out new book with Sero and the other boys.

Not proof read!

𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:

You were running across the rooftop, why? Oh, 'cause a villain was chasing you. You were just walking to your new school, UA, and a villain started chasing you, how lucky are you? You looked behind you to see the villain, but you happened to slip right than and start falling off the roof, until you felt something stick onto you. You look up to see a boy half out of a window holding onto a white thing that was holding onto you. The boy pulled you up and into the window of a stairwell.

"Oh my god thank you so much." You sigh while bowing. "On no worries, I just happened to be running late for school and saw you falling out of this window." The boy chuckled and you chuckled along with him. You explained the situation and told him not worry and pro heroes should be here soon.

You both found out you were going to the same school and walked together to it.

𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗼 𝗔 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:

Sero gave himself a dorky smile when he found out he got to do an assignment with you, he wants to get to know you more. Sero and you decided to meet at Sero's dorm and do the work. You guys went to the balcony for a bit to get some fresh air, so you did the homework on the balcony while drinking warm cocoa.

"This is so nice, thanks Sero." You smile.

"Of course, might as well have some fun while doing this homework." Sero chuckled.

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲:

Sero just asked you to get some boba, it wasn't special, but he wanted it to be normal. He doesn't want you to find out it's a date, but you kind of assumed it was anyways.

You both sat down at a public bench and just drank boba. It started to sprinkle so you both ran under a tree.

"Oops, I didn't see the weather today." Sero said sheepishly.

"Well, I did and it said it was supposed to be sunny all day." You pouted.

Sero noticed you were wet and he gave you his hoodie.

"No, you don't need to.." you try to shoo the jacket away.

"But I should. I'm not wet or cold, plus, like Kirishima says, it wouldn't be manly if I didn't offer it." Sero pointed out.

You smiled and took it, it was a good day.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻:

He made the mistake of telling Mina about his feelings for you, and than Mina told Denki, than Denki told Kirishima, than Kirishima told Bakugou... it was a cycle. Bakugou finally noticed the flirting and the small things you do for each other. One day Sero was talking about how you probably don't like him and all of that, Bakugou was getting sick of it, knowing you like him as he much as he does for you. So Bakugou dragged Sero to your dorm and knocked on your door, you open it.

"Sero! You like Y/n! Y/n! You like Sero! Jesus fucking Christ! It's so fucking simple!" Bakugou stomped away, leaving you and Sero a blushing mess.

"Guess I can't hide it anymore... um, sorry, it's okay if you don't like me back.." Sero sadly chuckled.

You frowned and leaned down, you grabbed his hand and kissed his palm.

"I.. like you too, Hanta."