Halloween Movies

What your guys favorite Halloween movie is to watch together.

☠︎︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☠︎︎
-The Nightmare Before Christmas

That's the only movie Izuku could handle watching. If he watched anything scarier than that, than he would probably cry. So since this is a Christmas movie and a Halloween movie, Izuku can handle that. Though he still gets creeped out by the unsettling claymation.

☠︎︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☠︎︎
-The Conjuring

Katsuki makes sure that you both will watch the scariest, most jump scariest movies together. Katsuki likes when you coward in fear and hold onto him, it makes him feel good that you seek him for comfort.

☠︎︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☠︎︎
-Friday The 13th

Kirishima, like Katsuki, likes when you go to Kirishima for comfort, it makes him feel manly. But when the jump scares start, Kirishima turns into a scared bean and hugs you in fear. You find him so adorable, you pat his back and tease him.

☠︎︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☠︎︎
-Ghost Busters (the original one)

Denki loves watching the Ghost Busters with you, it's just a classical Halloween movie and you two can talk. You guys make fun of how old it is and how some parts can be cringey, but you two end up having a great time whenever you two watch it.

☠︎︎ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ☠︎︎
-Labyrinth

A smart movie that also has a creepy vibe to it, Toko loves watching it. It's just a nostalgic movie and mind twisting. Tokoyami likes sharing small details and conspiracies about the movie to you. He enjoys sharing his opinions with you.

☠︎︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☠︎︎
-Edward Scissorhands

It's a heart wrenching movie, filled with humor and love, and the main character has a scary physical appearance. Shoji always daydreams of him being Edward and you being his Kim. You both like watching that movie, and at the end you are in tears. Shoji always comforted you, and you comforted him as well sometimes.

☠︎︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ☠︎︎
-It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)

Koda hates watching horror movies, so you chose the least scary movie you knew. It's a cute movie and you both enjoy it. You two don't watch much Halloween movies since all of them are pretty scary, you guys mostly spend your time getting dressed up as animals or baking Halloween themed cookies.

☠︎︎ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ☠︎︎
-The Addams Family or Addams Family Values

The Addams Family movies are funny and a perfect movie for the Halloween season. Shinso likes watching this weird family just hang out and being weird.

☠︎︎ 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗶 ☠︎︎
-Hocus Pocus

Tamaki tries his best to be strong for you so you two can watch a kind of scary movie, Hocus Pocus. It's not that scary, but some parts can be really scary, at least for Tamaki. But he stays strong and watches the whole thing with you.