Running Your Fingers Through His Hair

☀︎︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☀︎︎

You would randomly do it when he is studying. You just couldn't help yourself! You kept seeing Izuku's hair bounce and you just wanted to touch it. You snuck up behind Izuku and ran your fingers through his hair.
Izuku would be startled at first, but once he feels how comforting it is he would melt into your warmth. He found out that he focuses better when you are doing that, so he asks you to do that every time he studies.

☀︎︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☀︎︎

Don't do it, it's not worth it.
First, you would have to sneak up on him, which is basically impossible. Second, if you even brush your pinkie against the tip of his hair, HE. WILL. BITE.
It would hurt like hell. So the only way for you to do it is when Katsuki is asleep.
Sometimes Katsuki has woken up when you do this, but he pretends to keep sleeping. Katsuki will like it, but he will never admit it.

☀︎︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☀︎︎

You would not be able to do it often since Kirishima always has his hair up. You tried doing it but it was just uncomfortable feeling, it felt crunchy.
So you could only do it when his hair spry runs out or when he got out of the shower.
Kirishima would love you running your fingers through his long hair, it feels so good after a long day of working out. Kirishima also likes it when you massage his head as well.

☀︎︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☀︎︎

This boy would be at cloud 9.
He loves when you guys cuddle and you just run your hand through his hair. Denki would puff out his cheeks in joy every time. He might even let some sparks out by accident.
Denki also loves it whenever you pull his hair back or make small braids, he lets you experiment hairstyles with his hair.

☀︎︎ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ☀︎︎

(yes, tokoyami has hair, not feathers, look it up)

He would secretly love it.
Whenever he is reading to you, you just like to run your hand through his hair. Tokoyami would scrunch his toes up but there would be no other way of telling he would like it.
Tokoyami would be too embarrassed to ask you to play with his hair, so he just hints to it.
Like he would move his head closer to your face or hands, or he would talk about his hair or play with his hair.

☀︎︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☀︎︎

You two would just be chilling on the bed.
Shoji was laying down, so you had perfect reach of his hair. Once you start running your hand through his hair, he would just glance at you. You would smile in response. Shoji would just sigh, glad he had a mask on so you couldn't see his blush.

☀︎︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ☀︎︎
He don't.....
He don't got hair.......
So we will just go with massaging head.
You would start rubbing Koda's head and Koda would just blush, not saying anything about it.

☀︎︎ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ☀︎︎

Shinso would be napping, resting his head on your lap.
You couldn't resist messing with Shinso's hair, so that's what you did. You ended up waking Shinso and he would be annoyed. After you running your fingers through his hair more though,
Shinso would end up falling asleep again.

__________________________

2021, September, Wednesday, 15